Topic: Zero Energy Racing's NJMP BBQ

Just a heads up, as usual, or ok for the last two years, Zero Energy will be doing the smoking/bbq thing again, Friday there may be ribs, no promises there will be leftovers first come first served.  Last 2 years we have a lot of leftovers Fri. night.

But, sat. we are planning to drag about 100lbs of pork out and smoke it all day.  Last year we did 80ish, we want to step it up.  So, bring yourself, bring your team, bring another team, hell, bring people you don't like, we're hoping to feed a lot of people.  And nothing says fun like pulled pork.

I'll be pretending to know what I'm doing, Shawn will be doing his best Wolverine impression, Paul, well, Paul will be Paul.

Look for the ambulance that you don't want rescuing you, with the terrible del sol somewhere adjacent to it.  and the thing making smoke near them.  hopefully, god willing, the Del Sol isn't the thing making the smoke.

If I can swing it, I'll make a few gallons of Limoncello, maybe lime if people really want it.  And we'll have a party.

Capt. Zero Energy Racing
Somewhat quick and moderately angsty.

Re: Zero Energy Racing's NJMP BBQ

AWESOME!
Where does the line start??!
Do you take reservations?
I think I tried your Lemoncello...fantastic!
Best of luck with the DelSol also.

z

MarioKart Driving School: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #28) 
Loudon, NH 2014 - Millville, NJ, Lightening 2019 (RIP)
New and improved: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #11) Pittsburgh, PA 2021 - ??
and finally won something, Class C Win: Loudon, NH 2022

3 (edited by zer0 2017-04-07 07:40 AM)

For you guys, we'll get you on the list.

Capt. Zero Energy Racing

4 (edited by zer0 2017-05-05 12:03 PM)

Just an update, I am also bringing about 5 Gallons of my limoncello with me.  Once checkered flies on Sat.  follow the Del Sol with the rising sun hood, to the tent that looks like a rising sun (or a circus tent.)

Capt. Zero Energy Racing

We'll be there!

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

Smoker is....smoking.  110lbs is the final total.  Look fo us   strap on a feed bag!

Capt. Zero Energy Racing

Sad we missed all of it!

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

No Worries, it was pretty cold and miserable.

Capt. Zero Energy Racing

zer0 wrote:

No Worries, it was pretty cold and miserable.

I disagree:
the food was not cold and miserable, it was HOT, sweating delicious juices, with delightful Lemoncello, and adorable baked beans with bacon....Delicious!  Made me forget about the weather!

Actually I thought driving Saturday was not than awful...kind of fun, in a "interesting/different/sadomasochistic" sort of way.

MarioKart Driving School: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #28) 
Loudon, NH 2014 - Millville, NJ, Lightening 2019 (RIP)
New and improved: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #11) Pittsburgh, PA 2021 - ??
and finally won something, Class C Win: Loudon, NH 2022