Topic: Lemons Website Login

Can't seem to login to the Lemons registration site after the updated website went live. Anyone else having this problem? Do we have to re-register?

Sorry For Party Racing! - 1985 Pontiac Firebird - Car #35

A race car exists only in two states: broken or in the process of becoming that way.

Re: Lemons Website Login

I would think they wouldn't want us to reregister because we would all be locked out of any race we have signed up for already

Racing 4 Nickels - 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
2011 SHOWROOM-SCHLOCK SHOOTOUT  IOE Winner
2012 The Chubba Cheddar Enduro Class C winner
Facebook Page

I clicked forgot password and when I reset it it allowed me in.

Racing 4 Nickels - 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
2011 SHOWROOM-SCHLOCK SHOOTOUT  IOE Winner
2012 The Chubba Cheddar Enduro Class C winner
Facebook Page

Yep, good idea. Password reset worked for me as well.

Sorry For Party Racing! - 1985 Pontiac Firebird - Car #35

A race car exists only in two states: broken or in the process of becoming that way.

piper.gras wrote:

Can't seem to login to the Lemons registration site after the updated website went live. Anyone else having this problem? Do we have to re-register?

I had to request a password change, even know my password has been the same since day one.

"get up and get your grandma outta here"

Same ......Just had to reset password and I was in.

I seem to be able to login to the forums (obviously)... but not the registration page, and the password reset function is somehow not delivering the promised email to change it.  Odd, I always thought that they were the same credential.

Guess I'll give it a couple of days for LemonsHQ to sort it out before pestering the brokeasswebsite@24hoursoflemons.com address...

Scuderia Regurgito  '75 Fiat 131, '93 e36
2010 Stafford: Winner, class ugly  2011 NJMP: Organizer's Choice and violently exploded gearbox
2011 Stafford: Most From the Least, 2012 NJMP: Shockingly issue free, 2012 Loudon: Rod thru block
2012 Hooptiefest: Multiple spun bearings, 2013 Monticello: Head gaskets, 2013 Loudon: More head gaskets, 2013 NJMP, 2013 Hooptiefest, 2014 NJMPx2 and Heroic Fix

Nope...totally separate for me.  forums use my "generic" password and the "owner" log on is my incredibly strong password since I do financial transactions.

OnkelUdo wrote:

Nope...totally separate for me.  forums use my "generic" password and the "owner" log on is my incredibly strong password since I do financial transactions.

I'm having an issue with this exact situation.  Both of my logins are attached to the same email.  When I did the reset password thing, which just asks for my email, it reset the password for my forum account, and that's working fine, but I can't get into my owner account.

Electric Mayhem Racing