Topic: Thompson roll call

Dumb as a Brick.....    Here!

"She's a brick house" 57th out of 121 and 5th in Class C, There Goes the Neighborhood 2013
"PA Posse" 21st out of 96 and 2nd in Class C, Capitol Offense 2013.
"PA Posse" 29th out of 133 and Class C WINNER, Halloween Hooptiefest 2013
"PA Posse" 33rd out of 151 and 2nd in Class C, The Real Hoopties 2013

Re: Thompson roll call

We're in with the usual 4 cars.  No big changes.  Hopefully they won't get mad when we fill the hot tub Friday morning.

Chris from 3 Pedal Mafia

DNF Racing is also in.  Bringing the miata with the new livery up from Kentucky to show it off in our usual Northeast brethren.

DNF Racing 1992 Mazda Miata
"Cheat to win"

I'm in with Rob's team. I hope the be the smartest brick, haha.

anyone want to buy my pile of merkur parts that vaguely resembles a car?   I'll bring it with if someone want is.  See my fore sale post.

The Roto-Racer '89 Merkur:  If it ain't rusting, It ain't racing.

'14 Real Hoopties of NJ: Judges Choice

Glue Sticks are in with 1 car, the resurrected Nissan after a head on kiss to the wall.  It's our first trip to Thompson. 

Drdanteiii wrote:

I'm in with Rob's team. I hope the be the smartest brick, haha.

anyone want to buy my pile of merkur parts that vaguely resembles a car?   I'll bring it with if someone want is.  See my fore sale post.

I've always liked Merkurs and I like even more so that you've done a lot of Mustang conversion which would seem easier to work on.  Grab us and I'd like to check it out

Team Glue Sticks
00 Firebird, 02 X-Type, 93 NX2000, 00 Mazda 626 (Sold)
2016 NJMP Heroic Fix, 2017 NJMP Near Heroic Fix except we can't drive, 2017 Thompson I Got Screwed, 2019 Pitt Heroic Fix

Sorry For Party Racing is in!

Sorry For Party Racing! - 1985 Pontiac Firebird - Car #35

A race car exists only in two states: broken or in the process of becoming that way.

-SDR- is in.......

Bill

2020 I.O.E. CT #36 The Rootes Of All Evil,1958 Sunbeam Rapier Convertible (YES 1958!!) & 2019 Judges Choice NJMP
2016 Thompson Speedway #36 Sabrina Duncan's Revenge, IOE Trophy, 5th Place 'C' Class 1977 Ford Pinto
2009 Stafford Motor Speedway #16 Team Teflon, 11th Place (overall) 1997 Saturn SL2

The Bluesmobile is in, with a minty fresh 440.

Interceptor Motorsports
351w Foxy T-Bird - Class B Winner!, 440 Bluesmobile - Judges Choice, Org Choice & IOE!, Camero, Fuego Turbo - Heroic Fix & IOE!

gtopat wrote:

The Bluesmobile is in, with a minty fresh 440.

You guys get that 3-wheeler running???

Bill

2020 I.O.E. CT #36 The Rootes Of All Evil,1958 Sunbeam Rapier Convertible (YES 1958!!) & 2019 Judges Choice NJMP
2016 Thompson Speedway #36 Sabrina Duncan's Revenge, IOE Trophy, 5th Place 'C' Class 1977 Ford Pinto
2009 Stafford Motor Speedway #16 Team Teflon, 11th Place (overall) 1997 Saturn SL2

-SDR- wrote:

Bill

He did. The CDI if I remember correctly. I think that was your diagnosis!

Interceptor Motorsports
351w Foxy T-Bird - Class B Winner!, 440 Bluesmobile - Judges Choice, Org Choice & IOE!, Camero, Fuego Turbo - Heroic Fix & IOE!

piper.gras wrote:

Sorry For Party Racing is in!

Good thing.  NJ was too quiet.  smile

"She's a brick house" 57th out of 121 and 5th in Class C, There Goes the Neighborhood 2013
"PA Posse" 21st out of 96 and 2nd in Class C, Capitol Offense 2013.
"PA Posse" 29th out of 133 and Class C WINNER, Halloween Hooptiefest 2013
"PA Posse" 33rd out of 151 and 2nd in Class C, The Real Hoopties 2013

Great globs of oil is in as well, with 2 cars this time around. for double fun or misery!

https://www.facebook.com/greatglobsofoil/
This car....Is said to have a will of it's Own. Twisting its own body in rage...It accelerates on.
1978 Opel/Buick Isuzu(C>B>C>B) , 1996 Nissan Maxima OnlyFans (B) , Sold 1996 Ford Probe GT(B),

Nuthin but a Z Thang is in. We've recently discovered pit bikes are awesome and have done zero work on the car. At least we'll now have a fleet of questionable pit vehicles.

Nuthin' but a Z Thang -  1976 Datsun 280Z

Fiasco is OUT for Thompson. We have no motor and no money, and my house is falling apart. NH is getting questionable as well for this year....

Saab is in. Might only be 3 drivers. guess that just means more seat time right?

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

We'll be there with our e12 and 4cyl e30.  Hopefully we will have a cool, clear and breezy weekend like last year.  That was a real tropical vacation for us.

30 entries since 2009
#39 & #53 Overengineer'd Racing - Wilton, NH
http://www.facebook.com/nhlemons

First wheel to wheel race for me. Not too worried about being on the track, but definitely concerned about getting everything we need and having the car buttoned up on time. We bought a previously raced car, which I think is the easiest way to get going, but we're not going to overlook maintenance and shaking it down.

18 (edited by Greg S 2017-06-23 11:00 AM)

Pro Crash Duh Nation is in with the Alfa (Angelina) Unfortunately I don't have enough crew to pull off our usual Pasta Fest party. We are going to save it for a bigger party at the NHMS race in October.

I have a list that resembles the Dead Sea Scrolls to get to for prep on the car so we are in usual panic mode. Despite hearing the Judges refer to the Alfa as the best sounding car in Lemons I have been trying to quiet her down a bit with a new exhaust system to give the team and myself a break from the glorious but incredibly loud noise of the Busso V6. So I bought a fancy expensive muffler and fabbed up a system - started Angelina up and she pegged the sound meter just as bad as before. This girl does not want to shut up. So its back to the drawing board.

Greg

1987 Alfa Milano (Bellissima since 2008), Racing since 2008 Stafford Springs,  2nd overall 2011 NJMP, 4th at NHMS 2011, 2nd at Summit 2011, Into the wall hard at Stafford Springs 2011, 2nd at Monticello 2013, 3rd at NHMS 2013, 2nd at NHMS 2016. 2nd at NJMP 2018

25,000 racing miles in 32 races in 10 years. Yes its the same motor. Tell me again how Alfas suck? Update: Big moneyshift = new motor

gtopat wrote:
-SDR- wrote:

Bill

He did. The CDI if I remember correctly. I think that was your diagnosis!

GREAT!! I'm no hero on that one, just been there, done that, got the T-shirt, common thing.  Although I did reccamend Evilbay for the cheap but working replacement parts VS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ at a dealer......

Thinking of bringing mine (one of my three), but might not have room.......

meng_mao wrote:

First wheel to wheel race for me. Not too worried about being on the track, but definitely concerned about getting everything we need and having the car buttoned up on time. We bought a previously raced car, which I think is the easiest way to get going, but we're not going to overlook maintenance and shaking it down.

First race for all of you?

Where are you located?

Bill

#28 Student Drivers Prelude will be there too!
I should probably change the theme and repaint the car....and use up all the old Rustoleum paint cans in my basement....probably getting boring for everyone....

Looks like it is not sold out, like last year...?  maybe the heat is scaring people away...hopefully we'll have our cool suit set up ready....

And hopefully they'll have the bonfire on the hill!!!

Best of luck to all in their prep for the race!

z

MarioKart Driving School: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #28) 
Loudon, NH 2014 - Millville, NJ, Lightening 2019 (RIP)
New and improved: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #11) Pittsburgh, PA 2021 - ??
and finally won something, Class C Win: Loudon, NH 2022

Team ALTIMAte Warrior will be there in a 2003 Altima.  All rookie team with new car, so we'll see how that turns out smile  We have been working on the car since January, still a bunch of little things to go, but we are in fairly good shape in terms of being "ready" (we think).

NISMorons - 2002 Nissan Altima, VQ35de, 6-speed // 1990 Infiniti M30
https://www.facebook.com/AltimateWarrior/

Mike .....You need to incorporate a collusion with the Russians Theme!!!!

Manny

This is our first time at Thompson.  Can we get in on Thursday or is early Friday the plan?  Also, how does Friday registration work there?  Same price day of or should be done in advance?

Team Glue Sticks
00 Firebird, 02 X-Type, 93 NX2000, 00 Mazda 626 (Sold)
2016 NJMP Heroic Fix, 2017 NJMP Near Heroic Fix except we can't drive, 2017 Thompson I Got Screwed, 2019 Pitt Heroic Fix

No Thursday admission, Friday morning.  Friday registration is best done through the track website ahead of time.

If you didn't get a garage then there is no paddock power, and you may or may not be on grass, FYI.

Chris from 3 Pedal Mafia

Brokemotorsports will be there for our 2nd race.  Hopefully we can keep all rods inside this race!  really looking forward to having as fresh motor and have some fun in class b!

959 Toyota Tercel   6x Lemons loser

New England Area roll cages send me an email I'm in Central MA