Topic: looking to register as driver on someone's team Joliet July

Hi, just looking to register as a driver on someone's team for the Joliet race at the end of july, We want to bring a 7th driver due to someone only being able to be there half of the weekend, can pay the registration fee for extra driver and a little extra for your trouble.

Thanks

Re: looking to register as driver on someone's team Joliet July

Were you ever able to find a team to register your driver?

We can't help your out this time, but was curious if you had any luck.  Our team is still in the formation/scouring-Craigslist phase but a few of us are coming to Joliet to roll on the autobahn pavement with laughter....I mean, watch some serious Lemons car racing. 

We would really love it if we could find a team/members who wouldn't mind sharing some tips on what we need to watch out for as we bang our heads on the keyboard.... I mean, get closer to deciding if we want to go full frankencar or purchase something that already has track experience.

Arriving at Joliet by Friday noon. Minor deliveries a possibility. (And I don't mean humans under 21) Anybody need anything? Let us know by Thursday at 8! Can't wait to do time with ya'll!