Topic: Two seats available for Thill with the Flying Scotsmen

For the THill race, we are adding a second car and we have two seats open.
It won't be gunning for the win off the bat as it's an underpowered BMW e28.
But it will be upgraded for future races so this is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor.
It will have a second seat to allow for instruction on practice and open test days.
We have several drivers on the team who are experienced instructors
so if you think you have potential but have plateaued this might be your chance to hone your skills.

Captain of the Flying Scotsmen (https://www.facebook.com/groups/flyingscotsmen/)
Raced almost every West coast Lemons since the 2nd Altamont. Sometimes for two teams... wink
Best result: 1st at Miller '14 and a 1-2 finish at Sonoma '15.

Re: Two seats available for Thill with the Flying Scotsmen

My name is Quinton O'Donnell and I'm very interested in being one of your drivers. I live in Colorado but could easily travel to Thunder Hill. I've only been racing for roughly a year but I've gained a lot of knowledge and skill in that year. I've completed a Bondurant 4 day high performance driving class, have my SCCA competition license and develop my skills by go karting in my rotax sodi kart and racing in the pikes peak time attack autocross series. I consider myself a fast and skilled driver but I'm  eager to learn and develop more by starting wheel to wheel racing.

please reach out to me with any questions and hopefully for me to join your team by text or email at:
303-956-3271
Quinton.odonnell23@gmail.com

quinton.odonnell wrote:

My name is Quinton O'Donnell and I'm very interested in being one of your drivers. I live in Colorado but could easily travel to Thunder Hill. I've only been racing for roughly a year but I've gained a lot of knowledge and skill in that year. I've completed a Bondurant 4 day high performance driving class, have my SCCA competition license and develop my skills by go karting in my rotax sodi kart and racing in the pikes peak time attack autocross series. I consider myself a fast and skilled driver but I'm  eager to learn and develop more by starting wheel to wheel racing.

please reach out to me with any questions and hopefully for me to join your team by text or email at:
303-956-3271
Quinton.odonnell23@gmail.com

sent you an email

Captain of the Flying Scotsmen (https://www.facebook.com/groups/flyingscotsmen/)
Raced almost every West coast Lemons since the 2nd Altamont. Sometimes for two teams... wink

Are you still looking for a driver? If so, email is richardmccullagh@gmail.com or text at (949) 742-1241. I live in So Cal, so its just a quick 8 hr drive up to the track, and a plus to see some college friends in SF and SJ on the way up or down.

thanks,

email sent

greencastle wrote:

Are you still looking for a driver? If so, email is richardmccullagh@gmail.com or text at (949) 742-1241. I live in So Cal, so its just a quick 8 hr drive up to the track, and a plus to see some college friends in SF and SJ on the way up or down.

thanks,

Seats filled yet? If not, email me bigtoed@yahoo.com I am in central coast Cali and and have all gear and tools, lots of enthusiasemwill bring donuts if it helps

Hi,

I'm interested!  I've done plenty of laps at Thill in cars and on bikes, some that weren't too slow, and haven't crashed there yet.  And I smell nice.

I've also owned and wrenched on a POS E28, so there's that.

tuzzolinot@gmail.com

Alas, the seats are filled.
Drop me a line and I'll include you in our future adventures.

tonytuzz wrote:

Hi,

I'm interested!  I've done plenty of laps at Thill in cars and on bikes, some that weren't too slow, and haven't crashed there yet.  And I smell nice.

I've also owned and wrenched on a POS E28, so there's that.

tuzzolinot@gmail.com

Hello. My name is Joseph Ojea, and I'm just getting on here and learning about Lemons.. I'm looking to get my SCCA licens in the beginning of next year. I'm trying to get my racing career underway, and I'm starting with that. However I'm ready to get something rolling.. I see you're looking for a driver. I am your man... I'm from Louisiana, but I drive 18 wheelers and travel a lot, so distance is no big deal for me. I'm looking for someone who can show me the ropes and teach me what I need to know.. I see a lot of comments saying "I'm not the fastest, but I can get it back in one piece " well, I'm a little in lack of experience, but I'm confident. I'm very keen behind the wheel, and I will be the fastest.. I want to have fun of course, but I want to win too.. all I'm looking for is a shot.. you'll be happy if you give it to me. 225-614-4470 I have text. Please let me know what's up. - Joseph Ojea
P.s. I have a wrench man that was in the military, and knows very minimal.. but he's my right hand. And he's willing to follow directions and learn. His name is Michael Kelson.