Topic: mod V8 T45 box, Ford racing flywhl, XR4ti strut/racing sprng, fire sys

Left overs from the death of our merkur.  All located in 08825, Frenchtown NJ.   Can be brought to thompson race in Aug.

The drive train would be a good drop in to a Lemons car, or convert your current 4.6 powered car to 5-speed.   OBD 1,  200-ish hp.   Modular powered e30?  You know you want to.

details:

4.6 v8, 2-valve from a 93 marquis.   <50k miles.   Runs great,  Has mustang engine mounts and exhaust manifolds. Ford racing light cast iron flywheel and new clutch with 0 miles.  EGR eliminated.  New belts, hoses, tune up with 0 miles.  Chopped wiring harness and ECU available if you really want it.
$250 obo

T45 5-speed   <75k miles.  with driveshaft, from a 99 mustang GT.    Fresh redline MTL fill.   Spins freely, shifts positively, bought used, haven't run it.
$250 obo

Will sell drivetrain as package for $350 if you pick it up,  $425 if I have to bring it to Thompson.

I also have a lincoln MKVIII oil pan, pump, and pickup for extra cross member clearance and an additional qt of oil capacity  on any ford modular engine.  Great for fitting these engines where they dont want to go, adding capacity, and increasing oil volume.  These pans are hard to get.  $125

Front monroe struts for an 89 merkur with upgraded coil spring from MC2 racing.  $100 ($100+ beer at thompson)

Set of mixed/matched 15"  4-lug merkur/mustang/thunderbird rims.   two 15x7 6 spoke,  4 merkur basket weave.  all with 3 year old rivals or some other HP tire,  All have good tread.  $20 each,  all 6 for $90 ($90+ beer at thompson)

in car fire supression system.  NIB,  un opened not sure what model, but IIRC it has 5 nozzles and a 2 pul cords.   $100 ($100 +beer delivered to Thompson)

Make offers,  I'd rather not ship, because all this crap is huge and i'm lazy.   I could be convinced to bring any of them to thompson with me.

The Roto-Racer '89 Merkur:  If it ain't rusting, It ain't racing.

'14 Real Hoopties of NJ: Judges Choice

Re: mod V8 T45 box, Ford racing flywhl, XR4ti strut/racing sprng, fire sys

fire system is sold.

The Roto-Racer '89 Merkur:  If it ain't rusting, It ain't racing.

'14 Real Hoopties of NJ: Judges Choice