Topic: Looking for A+d Gman fall

Am looking for a seat for the gingerman fall race, sadly our car will not be ready and I have withdrawn the breadvan (again)
Me- I have 30+ Lemons races under my belt, have been in the nickles 3 times, It has been a LONG time since I have drawn a flag, not saying it cant happen, but I understand the game now very well.
Am looking for a car/ Team that puts reliability near the top. I am not interested in driving the slowest car on the track, but a contending c class car is fine.  I really do not want to be on a team that does not come to the track ready to go. Working on the car BEFORE green flag seems silly.  I would be comfortable driving any class car, I am comfortable and experienced in a faster car. 
I am 58, been racing endurance type races for 10+ years, and am a car owner. I know what it takes to not beat up a car.
Above all I love to laugh and joke and have a good time, Love my Beer, and like Bacon!  am somewhat capable at mechanics and am willing to get dirty if the need arises.
Am used to driving tiny cars, have been in Spec miata a long time, drive the Breadvan, and had a race in the Alpina, but I am a bigger guy, a VERY agile 58 year old bigger guy wink  I prefer a 16" seat, but can make do with 15 (ouch) and was in one car with a 21 that I swam in lol
I am also a licensed Instructor with my club, not that that will be of any use on a Lemons weekend, but it is in my resume.
  Given my druthers I would like RWD but am certainly open to anything
Willy

Your Miata Parts Pimp

Re: Looking for A+d Gman fall

I have found a seat for the race,
Thanks all

Your Miata Parts Pimp