1 (edited by dnaylor477 2017-07-31 12:22 AM)

Topic: New team..needs race ready car.. don't need super car

I am in search of a race-ready car I'm an over-the-road truck driver and do not have the time to build one. I am hoping that I will be accepted into the Houston Race in November. This will be a family project but I am a solo Financial investor in it. So the car that I'm looking for cannot be very expensive I'm not looking for the fastest car on our first one I'm just looking for a fun car that will pass tech. any help getting a started in this will be appreciated.. we live in Arkansas but anything within 500 miles I could load on my trailer and bring home

Re: New team..needs race ready car.. don't need super car

Hey there, I may have what you're looking for. A race-ready 1993 Honda Accord sedan, manual, that participated in one Lemons race and one Chumpcar race. Then we had kids, and so for the past couple years it just gone to the track for track days a few times. One problem is that I'm way the heck over in California. But I'm motivated to have it go to a good family and carry on the hooptie racing tradition, since it's not looking like I will have the time to set up for another race any time soon. Please message me at gdstation-bull@yahoo.com if you're interested and I'll give you more detail on the car.
--Gary

dtnaylor@hotmail.com

4 (edited by moose72 2017-07-31 01:07 PM)

There is a guy here in Houston selling a 1997 Honda Accord as well.  here is the link:

http://24hoursoflemons.racingjunk.com/2 … m=category

Hope to see you in November.

Skip "Mongo" L.
Team DadBod

FYI, be careful with cars raced "a couple of years ago".  Rules have changed, may need some updates.

Check the classifieds here and at racingjunk.com.