Topic: Atlanta- Looking for vested drivers/wrenches for our team

My name is Boedy.  I have just started up a team and so far we have three members, of which two of us are drivers and one is a wrench only.  We are looking for people that are serious about helping to build, pay for, and race the car.  I have already purchased the vehicle- a 1988 GMC Jimmy 2wd 4.3 v6.  One of the drivers has raced for about three years.  We will be meeting this weekend to begin working and planning on the vehicle.  My "shop" is located near Palmetto in south Fulton county.

If you are interested, let me know and I'll give you the details on my place and when to show up.

Re: Atlanta- Looking for vested drivers/wrenches for our team

I'm located in Atlanta, and would be interested in joining your team to help do all of the above (build/pay/race). I don't have too much experience with building/working on cars, I don't have any experience racing in real-life - but, I have been simracing for the last 5 years and really want to start racing in real-life. Are you still looking for drivers? If you want to talk a bit more, just shoot me a message!

I don't have experience building, but I do have track experience and some cash to burn. If you're still looking for drivers I'm very interested. Message me more details if you're interested.

My email is tyler@equiteslab.com by the way if you're interested.

Hey guys, I just sent you both emails.  Just a heads up, with the addition of you two, we are at 7 drivers.  This is great because someone always drops out.  Also, I'm not sure how committed one of them is.  So, however it goes, we should have a full team of vested drivers!  This is awesome because we can all build it together, and then race it together.  Don't worry about not having experience, we'll figure it out and have loads of fun.  I've already scored some nice parts for the Jimmy and we will make this thing rock!

So anyway, I'm hoping to get everyone setup on Whatsapp, an app for group communications on you phone, and we can start handling this piecemeal style before the first workday even begins, meaning, we all show up with the parts in hand to do our specific tasks.  I wanna be well organized and not put too much of a burden on any one person's wallet or back.

Cheers!

Boedy

Well, it looks like the emails may not have gotten delivered.  Here is the email I sent:

Just saw your message on the forums.  Yes, we still need team members.  Text me at 678-603-0052 and tell me your name, I'm building a list and will start setting up meet times very soon.  Looking to have our first full day or weekend of work on September 9th and or 10th.  You do live in or around Atlanta, right?

Boedy

I can't help much before the race, but I can wrench for y'all there if needed.

Racing cars is for rookies. Racing crapcans takes balls.