Topic: Looking for team members in Phoenix area!

Hey all!

So for years I competed in the MidWest in a little yellow hatchback. 

Moved to Phoenix and bought a Porsche 928 to go racing with. It was an ex Lemons car so all the hard work is done.

Im looking for guys who are interested in getting involved! Want to build a new team up from scratch. Whether its driving or wrenching or just hanging out and drinking beer, the more the merrier.

Car is located in Chandler.

Anyone looking to get their hands dirty on an old Porsche? Let me know!

13x Lemons Loser
Class B winner - 2013 Road America (#33 Festiva - We Are Not Really From Iran)

2 (edited by Type44 2017-08-03 03:30 PM)

Re: Looking for team members in Phoenix area!

Which ex-lemon 928? The one with eyelashes? The SBC powered Mash Ambulance?

I might be interested in coming to hang out on a build day... And I know a thing or 2 about old Porsches. I'm having difficulty keeping a full roster of teammates myself. Hmmmm.

OMG Racing '94 Benz S500 #140: https://www.facebook.com/pages/OMG-Raci … 2774944199
Judges Choice and Regional Award winner! Chuckwalla '12, Buttonwillow '13, BFE GP '15, Miller '14 & '15, Sonoma '13,'14,'15. Inde '16,17.Finisher of the inaugural Lemons Rally, in the black Jag.... and IOE in the Super Snipe back in '12...look for the #820 Audi back on a track near you in 2017!!

3 (edited by Fishah 2017-08-03 05:11 PM)

Hey man! I think we chatted breifly a few years ago when I had just moved to town.

It is the SBC MASH car.

Would love to have you stop by, if anything just to finally put a face with a name.

Shoot me an email or text? We've been getting together Sunday mornings the past few weeks to wrench.

billpfisher at gmail.com
773 four one two 966 five.

Thanks!

13x Lemons Loser

I want to get started with wheel to wheel racing (autoX and trackdays only, so far) and this might be a good opportunity. 

If nothing else, I'd appreciate meeting with you some time and getting tips.

Hey Edgar! Great to hear from you. Send me an email or a text. My info is above.

Ill try shooting you a private message as well. Thanks!

13x Lemons Loser