Topic: Still in my normal SNAFU state - what is the schedule for Friday?

Never done a rally before so I'm still a little confused. We leave Bend Friday morning and do 500+ miles before we get into Santa Cruz, like after dark. We have the post rally get together and then party?

Re: Still in my normal SNAFU state - what is the schedule for Friday?

that's what we did last year.

I Survived Hell on Wheels, Car Weeeak, Route Sucky Suck, etc.

There's also the short run back to Seaside on Saturday morning for the finish at the Concours d'Lemons. If it's like last year, there will be rally points available for that day, too, so the final scoring, awards, and so forth won't occur until then.

1982 MG Metro 1300: IOE 2015 Pacific Northworst GP, Longest Distance 2010 Cd'L Box Wine Country Classic
1980 KV Mini 1: Worst of Show and Fright Pig Supremo 2009 Concours d'Lemons
1978 H Special: Second-Round Elimination 2010 Lemons Pinewood Derby at Sears Pointless
1967 SAAB 96: IOE 2012 Pacific Northworst GP, Organizer's Choice 2022 Hell on Wheels California Rally

mharrell wrote:

There's also the short run back to Seaside on Saturday morning for the finish at the Concours d'Lemons. If it's like last year, there will be rally points available for that day, too, so the final scoring, awards, and so forth won't occur until then.

It would be nice if the Saturday schedule were clarified, I'm trying to plan the return trip. I wasn't planning on hanging around all day Saturday, figured we would be able to do the 12 hour drive home. But if the rally doesn't wrap up until later...

Next Rally Car: An abandoned 1972 Opel GT (Plan-B: My late grandparent's 1996 Chevrolet Caprice Classic)
Previous Rally Cars: 1971 Opel Kadett, 1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24, 1998 Volvo V90 (5.0L), 1965 Ford Galaxie 500 (turbocharged 351W)

I think it was early afternoon when the awards happened last year? I guess I could look at date time stamps on my pictures. Oh...yeah...I was using a film camera.

oh, my brother took some pics. 10:37 am when awards were going on, according to the image name.