Topic: Little Lemons part 3

Most of you know this already...but for those that don't I build model cars, and I'm pretty good at it.  My latest model is my tribute to our old racer and dear friend...Frankie the Camaro

http://d.facdn.net/art/tiptoe/1503369746/1503369746.tiptoe_frankie_model.jpg

For those that want to know

Monogram 1985 Snap tight Camaro kit.  I cut the center console and back seats out of the interior bucket and then covered them with sheet plastic.  I made my own roll cage out of brass tube and I robbed all the race parts (seat, fire bottle, wheel, etc..)  from an AMT NASCAR kit.  Made my own exhaust out of aluminium tube, robbed the wheels out of another NASCAR kit, most of the decals were printed on my computer and made into decals with testors decal paper.  Tamiya Orange paint and I hand painted the tiger stripes....just like the real car. 

I replicated the car as it ran at Road America.  We ALMOST won the Chubba Chedda enduro a few years ago and this is how most people remember the car because of that.

Team Sucker Punch: Winner Class B Doing Time at Joliet 2023 Autobahn ,Winner Org Choice award Were the Elite Meet to Cheat 2015
Chevy Camaro (Tiger striped #38)  (1989-2017 RIP old friend)
Chevy Corvette 1984......and still racing!

Re: Little Lemons part 3

Awesome.  Can we get some more detailed pics?

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

That is super cool man! What a great way to commemorate that car forever.

Tiptoe the rat wrote:

.  We ALMOST won the Chubba Chedda enduro a few years ago and this is how most people remember the car because of that.

Sorry sad

#33 Ford Festiva - We Are Not Really From Iran (Retired)
#928 Porsche 928 - West German Pushrodders (Retired)
#3 BMW E36 - The Internet says this is correct

no worries you beat me fair and square

Team Sucker Punch: Winner Class B Doing Time at Joliet 2023 Autobahn ,Winner Org Choice award Were the Elite Meet to Cheat 2015
Chevy Camaro (Tiger striped #38)  (1989-2017 RIP old friend)
Chevy Corvette 1984......and still racing!

Hoping we can race our new V8 SBC cars against eachother for a round 2!

#33 Ford Festiva - We Are Not Really From Iran (Retired)
#928 Porsche 928 - West German Pushrodders (Retired)
#3 BMW E36 - The Internet says this is correct