Topic: Viking team looking for neighbours at buttonwillow!

Hey guys, after speaking with Nick we figured that for Lemons noobs like us traveling over the Atlantic we probably should hook up with some solid neighbours at the track, that might have a wrench or a hammer in their tool kit.

Everyone in the team will have been vaccinated before the race, had their flea wash and everything else that is required.

We are bringing over a team from Iceland (pretty sure its a Lemons first?), and filming the whole experience.

So, the question is, if we promise to be the best neighbours you will ever find, who will have us?

Kris

Re: Viking team looking for neighbours at buttonwillow!

Not a single response? This is very un-LeMons-like; I'm hoping people are just covering from the holiday weekend.

I'm two states away and don't have any vacation time to run BW, but there MUST be someone who would like to pit next to some...iceland-ers...or whatever they call themselves...

Perennial Losers
Mazda 787b aka '75 914 - Org Choice @ The Ridge, 2015; IGS @ TH, 2018
BMW M1 Procar aka '80 RX-7 (retired) - Zero awards sad

We the hells satans of Bakersfield and the " brawndo the thirst mutilator E30" are locals "live 30 miles from track" and will be running.  We are always willing to loan tools, lack of expertise, beer etc. Etc.

Don't know if we can be neighbors, since we'll be in the luxurious Buttonwillow Raceway RV Park, but you are more than welcome to stop by if you have questions, need tools, or just a frosty beverage.

Team Fairlady Mopar #47

if you want we can even help you out with grabbing a good pit spot.  there's a bit of strategy to getting to the track on thursday, throwing an ez-up to reserve your spot. you want a spot that gives you a short route between coming off the track, and getting back on track.  Since we are local I typically swing by after work on thursday and grab a good one.

Hey guys,thanks for the response, this all looks sorted but we will happily meet up with all and have some fun! smile

we might ask a few to join us for some filming if thats possible, but mainly i look forward to seeing all these faces (and beautiful pieces of mechanical wonder) at the track! smile

K

7 (edited by cheseroo 2017-09-14 08:45 AM)

1990 RX7 "Mazdarita"  1964 Sunbeam Imp (IOE 2013 Sears Pointless) 2002 Jaguar x-type (Winner C-Class 2021 Sears Pointless)
Gone bye-bye
1994 Jaguar XJ12 (Winner C-Class 2013 Sears Pointless)  1980 Rover SD1 (I Got Screwed 2014 Return of Lemonites)