Topic: pit fees ?

after paying $1400 to race at gingerman i called to reserve a pit spot and the want $40 dollars worth of alcohol in order to save a pit area for me. either $1400 doesnt stretch far enough or someone has a taste for expensive liquor.

Re: pit fees ?

Not sure what you mean? That's to hold a space for you to use at the track? Dude, you're lucky. Garages in the north east are a minimum of $150. NH garages are $275. None of it is controlled by Lemons, and is 100% the track. (I've done track days at NHMS and they want the same $275 to have a garage.)

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

Lemons are not the ones that reserve pit spots/garages etc that is almost always done by the track and outside of electrical hookups and covered spots that have fees Gingerman don't usually reserve spots, sound like the guy/girl who picked up the phone is freelancing!

Apocalyptic Racing - Occupy Pit Lane racing
Racing the "Toylet" Toyota Celica powered by Chevrolet Ecotec.
24x Loser with the Celica. 16x loser in other fine machines
Overall winner Gingerman 2019

I thought they only charge for the electric spots, which the $40 would be to pay for the electricity you were going to use.

Racing 4 Nickels - 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
2011 SHOWROOM-SCHLOCK SHOOTOUT  IOE Winner
2012 The Chubba Cheddar Enduro Class C winner
Facebook Page

5 (edited by OnkelUdo 2017-10-10 06:27 PM)

Duplicate

Unless it changed electrical spaces are $25 a day and sold out for a while.  Maybe the canopy?  Or this is a troll?