Topic: Tried a NecksGen Rev2 and love it

I have been using a Hans for 3 years,  but got a new helmet and tried a Necksgen Rev 2 at the Buttonwillow race, and it was pretty amazing..

With the Hans after 2 hours, my shoulders were always sore / tight, also the belts did not really seem to fit well, often while racing, I would find my shoulder belt slipping off.   The Necksgen was super comfortable and almost felt like it was not even there..  Im switching !

Re: Tried a NecksGen Rev2 and love it

I use the original NecksGen and have never had any problems with it. Fits great with either 2 or 3 inch belts and doesn't move around on me.

Also, I was a track day recently where a friend had a Rev2 for me to tryout (left mine at home). I was expecting to feel more pressure on my shoulders (especially since I have a separated clavicle in my left shoulder) but I was pleasantly surprised with how comfortable it was.

I'm sure HANS makes good stuff, but I've been more than happy with my NecksGen.

The Pentastar whisperer

I have and use an original DefNder and am a fan. They make good stuff when HANS isn't suing them.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

I'm using a Simpson Hybrid for my Neck....

https://www.pegasusautoracing.com/produ … 2IQAvD_BwE

They work well for bigger guys like myself.

Team Sucker Punch: Winner Class B Doing Time at Joliet 2023 Autobahn ,Winner Org Choice award Were the Elite Meet to Cheat 2015
Chevy Camaro (Tiger striped #38)  (1989-2017 RIP old friend)
Chevy Corvette 1984......and still racing!