Topic: Custom Fabricated Roll Cage

I was looking into bringing an infinity j30 to Lemons and I can't seem to find any roll cage kits for the car. Could anyone help point me in the right direction of what I could do in the whole roll cage department?

Re: Custom Fabricated Roll Cage

Step 1, tell us where you are so that someone can tell you if there are local builders near you.

If you're confident in your welding skills there are a number of places that will custom bend a kit and ship to you based on measurements you send them. Roll Cage Components is one, there are others.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

Greenville, SC

I've ordered and installed cages from Roll Cage Components before and will again with projects that have no deadline for me to get off my lazy butt and weld them in .  I got my last cage done by Big Dog Motorsports in Rockhill SC and will have them do more for me also.

There are 2 (one is in indefinite retirement) J30's in Lemons. Pi-Nuts and Team Infinniti.

I drove the now parked Pi-Nuts car which had a 300ZX Manual transmission swap. It was a great A class car.

See if either of them can get you some pictures/ find out what they wish they had done diffrent.

I would recommend however to find a local cage builder for the job. They can see in their head what to do like magic.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

Try 95One Motorsports in Anderson SC

Roll cage components did a great job on my cage