Topic: Looking for Gold Civic Roll over video from MSR

We totally wiped out about 45 minutes before the end of the race on the front straight.  We were that super annoying red flag.  Does anyone have video?

(everyone was fine, including the car)

Re: Looking for Gold Civic Roll over video from MSR

STACEY'S MOM MUST RIDE AGAIN!

#FreeDan

ninjacoco wrote:

#FreeDan

I thought you got a more severe punishment if you rolled over. Or did they change that?

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S(sold) - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner

chaase wrote:
ninjacoco wrote:

#FreeDan

I thought you got a more severe punishment if you rolled over. Or did they change that?

Barred for a year right?

Yep, the year-long ban is still around. Driver who rolls only. You know my thoughts on that trash fire of a rule already, though.

6 (edited by Fishah 2017-11-14 09:21 AM)

ninjacoco wrote:

Yep, the year-long ban is still around. Driver who rolls only. You know my thoughts on that trash fire of a rule already, though.

Agreed. Should be 2yrs smile

#33 Ford Festiva - We Are Not Really From Iran (Retired)
#928 Porsche 928 - West German Pushrodders (Retired)
#3 BMW E36 - The Internet says this is correct

Hard no.

So if you are driving and the car rolls, irregardless of a mechanical failure, being ran into/wrecked, or you being a idiot, you are banned from driving in series for 12 mo from time of offence?

Team Safety 3rd Racing.
1985 Dodge Daytona Turbo-currently being lemonized.
https://www.facebook.com/TeamSafety3rdRacing/

Yes, the driver is required to sit out one year.  It sounds like Lemons insurance company requires it.  Regardless of that and some of the people who flipped had rather consequential concussion effects for months afterwards, there continues to be people who think their whining will get the rule changed.  It won't.  The rule is set in stone and won't be waived regardless of circumstance.  Move on.

1990 RX7 "Mazdarita"  1964 Sunbeam Imp (IOE 2013 Sears Pointless) 2002 Jaguar x-type (Winner C-Class 2021 Sears Pointless)
Gone bye-bye
1994 Jaguar XJ12 (Winner C-Class 2013 Sears Pointless)  1980 Rover SD1 (I Got Screwed 2014 Return of Lemonites)

cheseroo wrote:

Yes, the driver is required to sit out one year.  It sounds like Lemons insurance company requires it.  Regardless of that and some of the people who flipped had rather consequential concussion effects for months afterwards, there continues to be people who think their whining will get the rule changed.  It won't.  The rule is set in stone and won't be waived regardless of circumstance.  Move on.

You mean you don't like people beating a dead horse even after their ban has been lifted and their racing again? Even after they spent months on this very forum documenting their medical issues after the crash?

What gets me is how many people don't seem to know about this rule even though it's in the very short and concise rules. You would think people would know the rules of a series you race in. Especially when it's only a few pages long.

Newest member - White Trash Racing
Owner of the Traveling Hat