Topic: A message from Kim Harmon about the Scrotium 500 (need lodging?)

In keeping with the tradition of southern hospitality, I have arranged a hotel block with a special $99 rate for Lemons participants.

The property is:
Holiday Inn Express
2069 Hwy 211 NW
Braselton, GA 30517

This is located directly across the street from Chateau Elan which happens to have the best pub (stumbling distance) in town...plus spa treatments and/or wine tastings for anybody who is not interested in playing with scrotum at the track.

This hotel is 6.6 miles/10 minutes from the track.

To get this rate, you can either call 770-867-8100 and say you are booking in the 24 hours of Lemons block/$99 rate OR you can try this link:
https://www.hiexpress.com/redirect?path … lsite=true

If all else fails, try their site and plug in IATA# 99801505 and Group Code LEM.

If you have already booked this property and did not get this awesome rate, call them up and ask for your shitty rate to be changed to the Lemons rate.

Stay tuned for more happenings with this event.

Re: A message from Kim Harmon about the Scrotium 500 (need lodging?)

Thanks Kim!

It Ain't My Fault

Will the rooms come supplied with scrotium, or will we need to supply our own scrotium?

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Mulry wrote:

Will the rooms come supplied with scrotium, or will we need to supply our own scrotium?

Damn, I forgot to ask when I booked mine.

Newest member - White Trash Racing
Owner of the Traveling Hat

LeMonsKim wrote:

In keeping with the tradition of southern hospitality, I have arranged a hotel block with a special $99 rate for Lemons participants.

This is located directly across the street from Chateau Elan which happens to have the best pub (stumbling distance) in town...plus spa treatments and/or wine tastings for anybody who is not interested in playing with scrotum at the track.

Umm, Kim, you misspelled scrotium.

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

Wasn't able to book a room through the website but I called them and booked a $99 room in the Lemons room block with no problems. Thanks Kim!

Bert One - 1981 Volvo 262c Bertone | Ernie - 1990 Nissan 240SX

SCROTIUM!!!

RetroRacing-1973 Super! Beetle
Nine Finger Drifters- 1982 te72 Toyota Corolla Wagon (BEAMS PWRD!)
My one man show: G. D. Yo-Man: No! YOU Ams Da A&&hole!
2010 CMP Fall-Judges' Choice, 2014 Barber-DFL and I Got Screwed!, 3X- You Talk Shit Better Than You Race (YTSBTYR) Award, 2017 NCM- IOE (thanks, Speedy!), 2018 Inde-Heroic Fix, 2019 Inde-Winner C Class