Topic: Attn: 914/924/928/944 teams

We are shutting down our shop after 40 years. We have managed to accumulate lots of parts for these cars and are liquidating all parts for these cars. Come and see us and mention that you saw this on the Lemons Forum and we will make a deal. We have tons of suspension, drive lines, body parts, engines, transmissions and you name it. All this stuff needs to go and we would like it to go to somebody that can use it. No remotely reasonable offer will be refused. We won't be able to ship, so this will be cash and carry. We need to clear the warehouse in a short period of time, so get here ASAP. We can be reached at 510-653-3279. I hope this can be of help to you guys and gals.

Regards

Jim
EASY  Porsche
4060 Harlan St (Just down the street from Lemons HQ)
Emeryville, Ca 94608

Re: Attn: 914/924/928/944 teams

EASY908 wrote:

We are shutting down our shop after 40 years. We have managed to accumulate lots of parts for these cars and are liquidating all parts for these cars. Come and see us and mention that you saw this on the Lemons Forum and we will make a deal. We have tons of suspension, drive lines, body parts, engines, transmissions and you name it. All this stuff needs to go and we would like it to go to somebody that can use it. No remotely reasonable offer will be refused......

.......We won't be able to ship, so this will be cash and carry.

Way to set me up for excitement and then squash all my hopes and dreams! Sounds like a great opportunity for local teams!

13x Lemons Loser
#33 Ford Festiva - We Are Not Really From Iran (sold to new owners)
#928 Porsche 928 - West German Pushrodders (Coming soon to a West Coast event near you!)

Fishah wrote:
EASY908 wrote:

We are shutting down our shop after 40 years. We have managed to accumulate lots of parts for these cars and are liquidating all parts for these cars. Come and see us and mention that you saw this on the Lemons Forum and we will make a deal. We have tons of suspension, drive lines, body parts, engines, transmissions and you name it. All this stuff needs to go and we would like it to go to somebody that can use it. No remotely reasonable offer will be refused......

.......We won't be able to ship, so this will be cash and carry.

Way to set me up for excitement and then squash all my hopes and dreams! Sounds like a great opportunity for local teams!

It's not that far of a drive

Far, my friends, is relative. We just got back from there. It's a fast day in a 540i (early breakfast, there for dinner) but in something big enough to really bring back some Porsche bits, you may be committing some real time...

OMG Racing '94 Benz S500 #140: https://www.facebook.com/pages/OMG-Raci … 2774944199
Judges Choice and Regional Award winner! Chuckwalla '12, Buttonwillow '13, BFE GP '15, Miller '14 & '15, Sonoma '13,'14,'15. Inde '16,17.Finisher of the inaugural Lemons Rally, in the black Jag.... and IOE in the Super Snipe back in '12...look for the #820 Audi back on a track near you in 2017!!