Topic: We Have Plenty of Drivers. We Need a Mom.

Drivers? CHECK!  Mechanics?  CHECK!  Tow Vehicles, Gas Dumpers? CHECK! and CHECK!  Someone to make sure everyone is fed properly and all noses are wiped...UH.

A team is an organization that runs well on good sleep and a decent diet.  Yeah, the last bit isn't exactly our strength.  Could you take care of a race team for a weekend and enjoy that?  If so, contact me.  We plan on making it to the Colorado race this year.  If it matters, we're based in Eastern Nebraska/Western Iowa.

Thanks,
Tom

P.S.  Just kidding about the "noses wiped" part.  We have plenty of shop rags.

Maximum Leader, Ruler for Life,
Dirty Rotten Cheating Bastards Racing

Re: We Have Plenty of Drivers. We Need a Mom.

Nebraska / Western Iowa ... where the men are men, and the sheep are scared.    lol

By far one of the more creative internet dating schemes I've ever seen.

whatever it was i didn't do it
dorifto dogs E30 - gone but not forgotten

Lee Ho Fook's Racing E36

Rules for pit mom #1: You can not take drivers out Saturday night and get them so smashed that they can not drive Sunday.

'17 PNW-IOE '15 PNW-Judge's Choice '14 PNW-Heroic Fix
Jagvair 2.0 Build  One of the 24HOL GOATs  Jagvair YouTube  Jagvair Facebook

Where are you guys at in Nebraska?  I am getting a team together based out of Kearney with the hope of making the Colorado event, but no luck this year we are going to have to make one of the later one like MSR or Gingerman in the fall.

We're in Omaha, Huskar.  Do you have a car ready?  What car are you using?  You've got an Alan Wilson-designed road course less than an hour away in Hastings to test at.  That's a great help.  We test at RPM, (formerly MAM, another Wilson track), about 35 minutes from home.

You'll like High Plains.  It throws a lot of different kinds of stuff at you. HUGE elevation changes, both up and down, decreasing radius, off-cambers, screaming downhill with a right-hander at the bottom...  You'll have a great time.  The guys who won Colorado the last two years are from Scotsbluff or Gering, I think.  The weather is generally warm with low humidity.  That's enough reason for me right there.

I just started preparing the car by myself back in 2010, and pretty quickly I had a good crew member and lots of good drivers.  A couple of instructors for the Porsche Club have driven the car.  Went fast while taking good care of the car. If I can help you in some way, let me know.  Lesson here: Build it and it will come together.

CPT_Trans_Continental:  Hmmm. Consider that officially added to the help wanted ad.  Thanks!

soldmymustang:  Thanks for the gratuitous slur, asswipe.  So helpful.

Thanks,
Tom

Maximum Leader, Ruler for Life,
Dirty Rotten Cheating Bastards Racing

Casper_Milquetoast wrote:

We're in Omaha, Huskar.  Do you have a car ready?  What car are you using?  You've got an Alan Wilson-designed road course less than an hour away in Hastings to test at.  That's a great help.  We test at RPM, (formerly MAM, another Wilson track), about 35 minutes from home.

You'll like High Plains.  It throws a lot of different kinds of stuff at you. HUGE elevation changes, both up and down, decreasing radius, off-cambers, screaming downhill with a right-hander at the bottom...  You'll have a great time.  The guys who won Colorado the last two years are from Scotsbluff or Gering, I think.  The weather is generally warm with low humidity.  That's enough reason for me right there.

I just started preparing the car by myself back in 2010, and pretty quickly I had a good crew member and lots of good drivers.  A couple of instructors for the Porsche Club have driven the car.  Went fast while taking good care of the car. If I can help you in some way, let me know.  Lesson here: Build it and it will come together.

CPT_Trans_Continental:  Hmmm. Consider that officially added to the help wanted ad.  Thanks!

soldmymustang:  Thanks for the gratuitous slur, asswipe.  So helpful.

Thanks,
Tom

Ahhh, c'mon.....  you hardly know me.... wink

Lighten up Francis.

whatever it was i didn't do it
dorifto dogs E30 - gone but not forgotten

Lee Ho Fook's Racing E36

IF it was closer I'd jump, (I'll cook for anyone) but that's a long way to lug the cast iron.