Topic: Pre-Built Rentals?

I've been watching many of the recaps and going to a few races recently and noticed that some multiple car teams rent out one or two of their cars for the weekend. I was looking into it but I can't find much on the forums or online. If I could get some help about a general idea of how much it will cost or help me get in touch with someone who does rent them out I would really appreciate it.

Re: Pre-Built Rentals?

It would help if you posted what race you are interested in.

Team whatever_racecar #745 Volvo wagon

My apologies, I am looking to do the race in late April at CMP. "Southern Discomfort".

There are Classifieds sections on the website for:

...drivers looking for teams.
https://forums.24hoursoflemons.com/viewforum.php?id=23

...teams looking for drivers:
https://forums.24hoursoflemons.com/viewforum.php?id=24

Try looking around and/or posting in those.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

sean.kirby wrote:

I've been watching many of the recaps and going to a few races recently and noticed that some multiple car teams rent out one or two of their cars for the weekend. I was looking into it but I can't find much on the forums or online. If I could get some help about a general idea of how much it will cost or help me get in touch with someone who does rent them out I would really appreciate it.

Rent their car or rent a seat driving their car?   Can't imagine how pricey it would be to rent a car.  Seats range from $600 to $1000 per weekend depending on the car and team.

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

I have a fantastic X-Type I'd be willing to sell as renting would be about the same price.   Up to date on Lemons safety tech, it's been in 2 races and finished both.

Team Glue Sticks
00 Firebird, 02 X-Type, 93 NX2000, 00 Mazda 626 (Sold)
2016 NJMP Heroic Fix, 2017 NJMP Near Heroic Fix except we can't drive, 2017 Thompson I Got Screwed, 2019 Pitt Heroic Fix

I have a fantastic X-Type I'd be willing to sell as renting would be about the same price.   Up to date on Lemons safety tech, it's been in 2 races and finished both.

Team Glue Sticks
00 Firebird, 02 X-Type, 93 NX2000, 00 Mazda 626 (Sold)
2016 NJMP Heroic Fix, 2017 NJMP Near Heroic Fix except we can't drive, 2017 Thompson I Got Screwed, 2019 Pitt Heroic Fix