Topic: Write article about 24hr Lemons Need East Coast Team for Arrive/Drive

I am putting a feeler out there for any teams who need an arrive and drive driver next year (yes, I know it is crazy to request that this early). I plan on writing an article about it from the perspective of the driver and how easy the barrier to entry is.

The article would appear on whatever is the most recognized media outlet that posts my writing at the time of the racing. I have written for The Drive, Build Race Party, and RightFootDown. My articles have also been shared to Jalopnik, but I have not written for them. (Everyone seems to focus on that when I mention it, so I do.)

You will not get famous by any means, but you will be featured via pictures and potential words in a published article so there is that. And chicks dig that. (Maybe?)

I would not expect to be freeloading, so I would be willing to pay any normal quote for an arrive and drive fee.

Either comment below if this sounds like something you or your team would be willing to do or reach out to me via social media @DKorecki on everything.

Re: Write article about 24hr Lemons Need East Coast Team for Arrive/Drive

Where on the east coast?  And how much of the Lemons experience are you trying to get because the Lemons experience is not just the track but the whole building and themeing a car with friends.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

Do you mean 2018 season?

Do you have a suit and hans? Do you have any wheel to wheel racing experience?

russian wrote:

Do you mean 2018 season?

Do you have a suit and hans? Do you have any wheel to wheel racing experience?

Yep, 2018 season. Do not have suit/hans, but planned on purchasing for the race/article. No wheel to wheel racing experience, but tons of track days.

RobL wrote:

Where on the east coast?  And how much of the Lemons experience are you trying to get because the Lemons experience is not just the track but the whole building and themeing a car with friends.

Southern PA, but I travel to Baltimore and DC often.

Honestly pick a race you want to do and advertise for that race.  Pretty much every race there are multiple arrive and drive seats, many open to newbies.    Often the determining factor is what you are looking to do, and what you'll be comfortable in.

Racing 4 Nickels - 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
2011 SHOWROOM-SCHLOCK SHOOTOUT  IOE Winner
2012 The Chubba Cheddar Enduro Class C winner
Facebook Page