1 (edited by Maverick74 2018-02-15 06:31 PM)

Topic: Class C team looking for drivers for Autobahn April 14th-15th

Do you enjoy driving fast? Have a need for speed? Have you ever dreamed of competing at the highest level of motorsport? Err, well, this may not be that.
But Terribly Awesome Racing is looking for drivers for the "Doing Time in Joliet" 24 Hours of Lemons race in Joliet, IL the weekend of April 15th. The car is a 1986 Hyundai Excel. It's not terribly fast, but it is quite easy to drive and has a lovely shade of orange paint. Prior racing or wrenching experience would be a plus, but not at all required. Though you will have to provide your own gear. Drivers fees will probably be around $500 for the weekend. Please feel free to contact me at Fuhrman16@hotmail.com.

http://www.murileemartin.com/UG/LMIS17/064-DSC_2006.jpg

Terribly Awesome Racing
Dozen time loser. You'd think I'd know better by now.

Re: Class C team looking for drivers for Autobahn April 14th-15th

Hi,

If you're still looking for drivers, please let me know. I can turn wrenches (CW/CCW), and am no stranger to a few tracks. smile

nidlezp wrote:

Hi,

If you're still looking for drivers, please let me know. I can turn wrenches (CW/CCW), and am no stranger to a few tracks. smile

Email sent.

Terribly Awesome Racing

Still looking for drivers? I got a lot of background in mechanics but only a rookie at racing. I come with a welder and wrenches...

Email message sent.  Thanks

tort1652 wrote:

Email message sent.  Thanks

If you've sent me a message, it didn't get through. You may have to try again.

Terribly Awesome Racing

I tried it again via the Forum email.  Let me know.  If not my email address is tort1652@gmail.com

I sent you a forum email yesterday as well.

Hi, I have previous racing experience & mechanic ing experience.  I would like the chance to drive in an endurance race.

Regards
Anthony

Bump.

Terribly Awesome Racing

11 (edited by JohnnyO aka the Pirate! 2018-02-18 04:13 PM)

The pirate and a true captain always wants to drive the ship. Can turn tools in right direction. Do not have gear but known to be fire proof. We will be there in my pirate ship/ VW bus. Arg! Can pillage or plunder gear if needed. O crap Im flying to spectate this one. Wrong port. The Pirate will be at Sonoma in my ship/Bus.

Random Acts of Stupidity Award! 2017 Hell on Wheels Monterey Car Weak!
In the 1967 VW Bus.

I'd be interested. Effectively zero racing experience. Comfortable with the basic wrenching; oil, sparks, brake pads, calipers, rotors and lines. Oh, and I experience an existential crisis whenever I find myself without a pedal for my left foot. O'hare area.

Bump. Still have a spot open.

Terribly Awesome Racing