Topic: drivers charge

when did the price go from $175 per driver to $195????????????

Re: drivers charge

Were are you seeing that? It still says $175 for the race we've entered.

Fourteen time loser. You'd think I'd know better by now.

CMP Spring is showing $195 a driver.  I just noticed.  If HQ sent an email about a price change, I missed it...

Apparently my name is really "Craigers".  Who knew?
We might be yellow, but at least we are slow
I'm a WINNER!

Took our team by surprise.

Maverick74 wrote:

Were are you seeing that? It still says $175 for the race we've entered.

The Joliet race says $175 but the two Gingerman ones say $195

Newest member - White Trash Racing
Owner of the Traveling Hat

I am seeing the same, Joliet race is 175, both Gingerman races 195!

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing,IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge,Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing,IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR,.SERVICE BY MANNY, MOE, AND JACK PIT CREW REVENGED AEWOO LEGANZA,Judges Choice Chevy HHR RBR

$195 for NJ, CT, and NH.

I understand that costs do go up over time, but it would be nice to announce it up front instead of just slipping it in quietly.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

And why 195? That is a strange number that makes total team fees work out to something other than a nice hundred even number. I would have thought they would have raised it to 200. Are we sure that Nick didn't just make a fat finger entry while managing the web site or have a senior moment and forget that it was really 175?

MSR (November) is showing 195, but NOLA is still 175. My guess is the change is recent, and only effective for races where the entry deadline hasn't passed yet.

It's only $20 per person, but this could've been handled better. Also, can we get cheap Yokohamas yet?

The main "Prices & Rules" tab on the homepage shows $195.

https://24hoursoflemons.com/prices-rules/

We Audi Be Faster
'85 Audi Coupe G(in &) T(onic)