1 (edited by ninjacoco 2018-02-28 09:41 PM)

Topic: NOLA April 4-8: Laissez les bon parsh roulez!!!

Wanna race at NOLA? I have room!

Looking for one or two more excellent humans to join the one, the only Porsche Cheaters of America. Porschelump is the car we're running. It runs!

This is the car: https://jalopnik.com/tag/porschelump
Early '84 2.5L non-turbo Porsche 944. Manual 5-speed transmission.

The car is an okay Class B 944. It's a fun car. We probably won't win any awards, but we'll have fun with it. I will tell you not to break it early and often. Please don't break it.

Asking $800 a head. If we don't already know each other, I'll need a few good references from prior experience to prove you don't break things, hit things or cause mayhem. This is New Orleans! Nothing shall be tolerated that interrupts the party vibe. Be willing to have fun with the race and any penalties we get, but stay out of trouble, don't break the car, blah blah, you know the drill.

Asking $800/person inclusive of fees, any practice day we can weasel ourselves into, and consumables. Does not include personal Lemons license, travel/lodging/food (exceptions: camping fee, maybe some food) and bail.

Drivers familiar with the musical works of David Hasselhoff are a plus, as is prior experience with watercooled Porsches.

Message if interested through the forum messaging system. It's #maximumparsh.

Re: NOLA April 4-8: Laissez les bon parsh roulez!!!

Message sent, let me know if you don't get it... sometimes it is slow going through.
Thanks

Update: Parsh is full!

Any chance you've had an opening come up?