Topic: how do I check forum email?

I've had a few people send me forum email - but I have no idea how to check it on this site. I get a notice to my gmail that someone has sent me a note and the note is displayed in my gmail. Is there an inbox on somewhere on my Profile page?

1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse - "Turtle Eclipse of the Heart" - awarded Best Team Name Ever
Reserve Driver for "Schumacher Taxi Service: My Little Pony Car" - foxbody Mustang

Re: how do I check forum email?

You should be able to respond directly from your email account. The forum mail basically just sends a one-way email so that the person sending it doesn't have your email address until you respond.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

Yep. There is no inbox to check. The forum only forwards messages to the email account you registered with.

Got it - I'll stop trying to find my inbox here then! :-p

Thanks guys

1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse - "Turtle Eclipse of the Heart" - awarded Best Team Name Ever
Reserve Driver for "Schumacher Taxi Service: My Little Pony Car" - foxbody Mustang

Since this topic has been brought up, is there anyway to change what email address the forum email gets sent to or anything?

Fourteen time loser. You'd think I'd know better by now.

Maverick74 wrote:

Since this topic has been brought up, is there anyway to change what email address the forum email gets sent to or anything?

Go to your profile page,upper right corner ,"change your email address"...boom!

45+x Loser.....You'd think I would learn......
5x I.O.E  Winner   1 Heroic Fix Winner   1 Org Choice Winner
2x  I Got Screwed Winner    2x Class C Winner
(Still a Class B driver in a Class A car)