Topic: Once accepted to a race, what is the deadline for paying entry?

We have just been accepted to a race and our team is trying to determine when the deadline would be for the Hoopties of NJ race specifically.

We need to still allocate money to safety gear and cage stuff so just want to get payments with the team on a schedule and plan that makes sense.

Thanks for the help!

Re: Once accepted to a race, what is the deadline for paying entry?

Sooner the better. By 2 weeks before the date is WAY too late. Mourn for your Credit Cards now.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

RS22b wrote:

We have just been accepted to a race and our team is trying to determine when the deadline would be for the Hoopties of NJ race specifically.

We need to still allocate money to safety gear and cage stuff so just want to get payments with the team on a schedule and plan that makes sense.

Thanks for the help!

To pay?  For last year's race, "pay up" emails started going out at the end of march, so very soon.  Fees are on the sign up page. 

Where are you located? 

Have you started your cage?  I have no idea of your abilities, so it may very well be in your wheelhouse, but i know I'd be boned if I hadn't started by now.

NJMP '11--#132 (Speedycop), NJMP '12 to '16--#215 (Philthy Motorsports), NJMP '16--#75 Most Heroic Fix, NJMP '17--#75 (still drying out), NJMP '18--#75, NHMS '18 - #75 Datsun 510

RS22b wrote:

We have just been accepted to a race and our team is trying to determine when the deadline would be for the Hoopties of NJ

Email says 3/31

NJMP '11--#132 (Speedycop), NJMP '12 to '16--#215 (Philthy Motorsports), NJMP '16--#75 Most Heroic Fix, NJMP '17--#75 (still drying out), NJMP '18--#75, NHMS '18 - #75 Datsun 510

Read emails thoroughly, it was in it as posted above.  Welcome to Lemons!  We'll be at NJ with you.  Some advice is next time try to have all funds collected prior to the application date, this way you know who is really in.  Guys tend to drop out once money is due.  Not sure where you are but nearly guaranteed there is a local team by you if you need help/advice with the car.

Team Glue Sticks
00 Firebird, 02 X-Type, 93 NX2000, 00 Mazda 626 (Sold)
2016 NJMP Heroic Fix, 2017 NJMP Near Heroic Fix except we can't drive, 2017 Thompson I Got Screwed, 2019 Pitt Heroic Fix

Nick generally sends out one final email on 3/31 saying "pay up or you're out"...and only allows slight tardiness beyond that day if there is a clear and convincing excuse. Otherwise, your spot goes to anyone who may be wait-listed.

#9 Audi CQ Scooby Doo Car known as the Mystery Machine, #44 Audi 4KQ painted as a tribute car to the 1989 IMSA  car driven by Haywood, Stuck, and Rohrl, and the #95 Audi TT Lightning McQueen.