Topic: Experienced driver looking for Autobahn team

I'm new to Lemons, but I have 5 years experience in NASA CMC and have plenty of laps at Autobahn.  I'm looking for a team that needs a driver for April.

2 (edited by OnkelUdo 2018-03-14 05:31 PM)

Re: Experienced driver looking for Autobahn team

PeteL wrote:

I'm new to Lemons, but I have 5 years experience in NASA CMC and have plenty of laps at Autobahn.  I'm looking for a team that needs a driver for April.

OK, I just presented you to the group of about 7 teams most likely to have an open seat and they want to know:

How do you feel about silly costumes
Exactly how much bacon can you consume in a sitting
Bud Light vs Crooked Tree IPA...thoughts
Do you own a pair of jeans that are officially waterproof from the grease, ATF and oil stains.

This is Lemons and we have fun, eat bacon, drink beer after and tell lots of lies...so be bit more creative.

OnkelUdo wrote:
PeteL wrote:

How do you feel about silly costumes
Exactly how much bacon can you consume in a sitting
Bud Light vs Crooked Tree IPA...thoughts
Do you own a pair of jeans that are officially waterproof from the grease, ATF and oil stains.

This is Lemons and we have fun, eat bacon, drink beer after and tell lots of lies...so be bit more creative.

Correct answers:

1. STFU and show me where mine is!
2. All of it!
3. PBR
4. who doesn't?

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing, IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge, Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing, IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR.

Did you ever find a team?