1 (edited by SD_Pete 2018-04-05 10:19 AM)

Topic: Looking for spot at Thunderhill in May

Hello Lemonheads,

I'm looking for a spot on a wacky and fun team at Thunderhill in May - the wackier, the better.  I like hamburgers with extra cheese and onions, ice cold beer, and Japanese (preferably Hibiki) whisky.

I'm pretty good with a wrench - owning 14 Bimmers, you learn to fix things.  I haven't done any racing, but I've run A class at about 15 high performance driving schools (including a few at Thunderhill) and another 10-15 autocross.  One thing I do understand is conserving the car for the rest of the team so it lasts the weekend - only passing when it's mostly safe, taking it easy on the clutch and brakes, and conserving tires.  I'm about 6' 0" tall and have my own gear.

Definitely willing to help prep the car before race weekend and help out any other way possible (including supplying above-mentioned food and liquid refreshment).

Give me shout if you have any questions.

Re: Looking for spot at Thunderhill in May

Go ahead and give me a text 925-382-1058

Chris Overzet

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

3 (edited by SD_Pete 2018-05-09 03:18 PM)

Re: Looking for spot at Thunderhill in May

fabtoys wrote:

Go ahead and give me a text 925-382-1058

Chris Overzet

Chris,

Thanks for your reply.  I got a ride at the Lucky Dog race two weeks before Thunderhill, so I now won't be able to make Thunderbird.  If you still need a driver, my son (also named Peter) is very interested.  You can email him at pkkuebler@yahoo.com.

Thanks again,
Pete