Topic: Looking for 1 driver NJMP 5/11-13. 5.0 powered 88 T bird turbo coupe

are you a clean driver who doesn't beat the crap out of a $500 endurance racer?  If so, please continue.

We aren't looking to set the world on fire with our mad skilz, but we have a pretty good car that runs in B class.

Team is located in Fleetwood, PA.  It would be great if you could come up to check the car out, participate in prepping the car, and meet your future teammates.

You can email me through the forum.  If you do, please respond below too.

Thanks

Silent But Deadly Racing- Chief cook and bottle washer, Former Flyin Turd Race Team Captain 
Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird Turbo Coupe, Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie
Besmirching race tracks in the Eastern US since 2001

Re: Looking for 1 driver NJMP 5/11-13. 5.0 powered 88 T bird turbo coupe

You would be the 4th driver.  Cost is $750.

Silent But Deadly Racing- Chief cook and bottle washer, Former Flyin Turd Race Team Captain 
Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird Turbo Coupe, Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie

Hey. My name is Devin Anderson. I'd love to come out and meet you guys and talk about the team and the car. My number is(631) 235-3768. Give me a call and we can talk about it.

Position has been filled