Topic: Hoping to A&D at BFE GP

Hey folks,

Anyone have a spot for the High Plains race?

Raced it twice before (one black flag for ambition exceeding traction) and really enjoyed the track, location, and people.

Can cook, search the Interwebz like a boss, and take directions - can't sing, dance, or know offhand why the hooptie won't start but have the bandwidth to look it up.

LMK

Toni

#98 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight - Class A car in the hands of a Class D team - MSR Houston IOE!

Re: Hoping to A&D at BFE GP

Anyone?

:-(

#98 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight - Class A car in the hands of a Class D team - MSR Houston IOE!

3 (edited by tomw_6 2018-04-09 12:52 AM)

I am, Im near Amarillo

If a tree falls on a man in a forest, and his wife is nowhere around, is he still wrong?

4 (edited by TeamRadicus 2018-04-09 06:40 AM)

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the note - what are you running? Not that I'm picky, I just want to let you know that all my 20ish Lemons races have been in automatic cars, although I can drive a manual :-)

ETA found your post about the 74 Pinto wagon - sounds like fun

Feel free to email me through the forum!

Thanks
Toni

Sent email through forum

If a tree falls on a man in a forest, and his wife is nowhere around, is he still wrong?

Sorry Tom - I didn't get it. Sent myself a test message and that didn't come through either. If you want to email me directly my address is tonifowlie1234@live1234.com but leave out the two sets of digits.

Sent an email with my phone number.  Let me know when you get it, might need you to sign up as a ghost driver so we can meet registration requirements so we can sort it out later.