Topic: Looking for a team (or to start one) in the Oklahoma City area

Hey y'all,

Ive been looking at getting into any/all of the CC enduro racing leagues.  I'm new to the OKC area, so looking for an existing team or to start a new one. 

I have very little driving experience, but I'm a decent mechanic and can help with costs on a team.  I also built a new shop to work/store a car and spares. 

Thanks in advance!!

Re: Looking for a team (or to start one) in the Oklahoma City area

I'm putting together a team to go to Houston in November. We have the car, a 99 accord, and 3, maybe 4 drivers, and a theme. But no racing experience between us, so we're all starting fresh.  I live off expressway and macarthur.

If you're interested in joining our little dumpster fire, let me know and we will see if it's a good fit, or if we should just use you for free labor and abandon you.

Haha dumpsterfires are my specialty. I think I work down the street from you, so pm me and we can meetup at some point.  Just glad to see life in OKC!

PM sent

3 of my team members live in the OKC area, hit me up if you ever need somebody local to chat you up about Houston stuff.

Pat

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67
https://youtu.be/qmf9JkedPR8

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Finishing car now in the Amarillo Area for the Colorado BFE GP in June and the Houston race in November...Need drivers

If a tree falls on a man in a forest, and his wife is nowhere around, is he still wrong?

tomw_6 wrote:

Finishing car now in the Amarillo Area for the Colorado BFE GP in June and the Houston race in November...Need drivers

I can't make it for BFE,but if you need someone(and the car survives),I might be interested in Houston.....

29+x Loser.....You'd think I would learn......
4x I.O.E  Winner   1 Heroic Fix Winner   1 Org Choice Winner
2x  I Got Screwed Winner    1 Class C Winner
(Still a Class B driver in a Class A car)

@mulry Thanks man, we will be taking you up on that!

@tomw_6 Let me know what you are looking for.  Our car wont be ready but we were considering attending Colorado.  Might be able to meet up and drive with you instead.

@mag58gpmg   Were looking for drivers that can wrench a bit, hopefully experienced somewhat with carburetor cars.  Interested?  currently have 2 dedicated drivers including myself, hopefully car will be ready by then but I dont see why it wont.

If a tree falls on a man in a forest, and his wife is nowhere around, is he still wrong?

@tomw_6 I don't have a whole lot of experience with carbs, but I'm a mechanic so I know how to use.zipties and baling wire.

How far are you from amarillo?

@tomw_6 I actually am interested, as well as a decent home mechanic and worked on a few carbs in my time.  Let me see if I can get approval from the Finance Minister (wife) and I'll let you know asap.