1 (edited by Hanger 18 Customs 2018-05-05 07:55 AM)

Topic: Lemons License

Does your team need to have the Lemons licenses paid to be accepted into the race? Cure for Gingervitus is the only race that we will do in the foreseeable year. Just don't want to give up $60 each and not get accepted if I don't have to.

Re: Lemons License

Negative. Don't pay for your license until you have been accepted.

Interceptor Motorsports
351w Foxy T-Bird - Class B Winner!, 440 Bluesmobile - Judges Choice, Org Choice & IOE!, Camero, Fuego Turbo - Heroic Fix & IOE!

The license's are valid from the day of your first race until a year from that date.

Racing 4 Nickels - 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
2011 SHOWROOM-SCHLOCK SHOOTOUT  IOE Winner
2012 The Chubba Cheddar Enduro Class C winner
Facebook Page

BoB wrote:

The license's are valid from the day of your first race until a year from that date.

Date of purchase Bob. Just be sure to have them before the database closes OP or you'll have to get a one-time use license at the race.

#98 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight - Class A car in the hands of a Class D team - MSR Houston IOE!

TeamRadicus wrote:
BoB wrote:

Date of purchase Bob. Just be sure to have them before the database closes OP or you'll have to get a one-time use license at the race.

Did they change that?  Used to always be the first race day, got 2 years out of my first license since my first race was end of the year.

Racing 4 Nickels - 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
2011 SHOWROOM-SCHLOCK SHOOTOUT  IOE Winner
2012 The Chubba Cheddar Enduro Class C winner
Facebook Page

Yeah, clock always started when you started racing i the past.

Yes, now it is from date of purchase.  Probably easier to keep track of that way.  So purchase as late as you can if you plan on doing an earlier race like Barber next year.  We just got accepted to Gingerman so see you there.

Team Glue Sticks
00 Firebird, 02 X-Type, 93 NX2000, 00 Mazda 626 (Sold)
2016 NJMP Heroic Fix, 2017 NJMP Near Heroic Fix except we can't drive, 2017 Thompson I Got Screwed, 2019 Pitt Heroic Fix

meyers0150 wrote:

Yes, now it is from date of purchase.  Probably easier to keep track of that way.  So purchase as late as you can if you plan on doing an earlier race like Barber next year.  We just got accepted to Gingerman so see you there.

I doubt that anyone has not been accepted to Gingerman so I would not sweat that part.

Apocalyptic Racing - Occupy Pit Lane racing
Racing the "Toylet" Toyota Celica powered by Chevrolet Ecotec.
24x Loser with the Celica. 16x loser in other fine machines
Overall winner Gingerman 2019