Topic: Thunderhill - Extra Trailer Space for Sponsors' Car?

http://www.murileemartin.com/UG/LSP18/1123-_MG_3291.jpg

Yokohama is going to be running their E30 at Thunderhill, but the car is currently in a garage at Sonoma. Does anybody with empty trailer space have the ability to fetch their heap at Sonoma on Thursday and bring it to Thunderhill? If you do, shoot me an email and I'll put you in touch with them.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

Re: Thunderhill - Extra Trailer Space for Sponsors' Car?

(Worth mentioning: They're a tire company that has tires that they want to give out.)

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

Heck, they gave us tires and all we did was get them a little extra interaction with the racers and free chili...hauling their car should be a no-brainer.

therood wrote:

(Worth mentioning: They're a tire company that has tires that they want to give out.)

IM flying out Of Indy this Friday, I am available to help get this, Sonoma is only an hour from where I am staying and not much further than Thunderhill, hit me up I will see what I can do to help make this happen.

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing,IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge,Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing,IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR,.SERVICE BY MANNY, MOE, AND JACK PIT CREW REVENGED AEWOO LEGANZA,Judges Choice Chevy HHR RBR

stangman4ever wrote:
therood wrote:

IM flying out Of Indy this Friday, I am available to help get this, Sonoma is only an hour from where I am staying and not much further than Thunderhill, hit me up I will see what I can do to help make this happen.

Can you fit a trailer in your checked bag??

45+x Loser.....You'd think I would learn......
5x I.O.E  Winner   1 Heroic Fix Winner   1 Org Choice Winner
2x  I Got Screwed Winner    2x Class C Winner
(Still a Class B driver in a Class A car)

BigBird wrote:
stangman4ever wrote:
therood wrote:

Can you fit a trailer in your checked bag??

U-Haul can! plus there are trucks and trailers available with the team out there.

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing,IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge,Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing,IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR,.SERVICE BY MANNY, MOE, AND JACK PIT CREW REVENGED AEWOO LEGANZA,Judges Choice Chevy HHR RBR