Topic: Gingerman Camping Question

I called the track a little to late for a good electric spot. I do have a spot reserved with electric but she said it was in the woods on turn 2. this is our first race here. My question is, are we ok making this our pit area or will this be a pain in the ass? possibly park our RV at the camp site and put up our pop ups somewhere on the Paddock possibly? any insight would be appreciated.

also for anyone who does not follow us on the FB, we changed our Name from T.u.R.D. to Rust Belt Racing. with the addition of 1 car for October and the build of a 3rd for next year it made sense.

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing,IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge,Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing,IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR,.SERVICE BY MANNY, MOE, AND JACK PIT CREW REVENGED AEWOO LEGANZA,Judges Choice Chevy HHR RBR

Re: Gingerman Camping Question

https://1umhfv4anmt642s3e11sxqst-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Gingerman-labeled.jpg

Well, it kind of depends. Gingerman is a bit odd in that traffic is one way through the paddock, travelling in a clockwise direction. And since the campsites are a little bit off the paddock, that means you have a little bit more to travel than the other teams. On the other hand, the campsites are closer to the bathrooms, gas pumps, food stand, and Lemons HQ than most of the paddock, and the trees do provide you with some shelter from the wind, sun, rain, etc.

Fourteen time loser. You'd think I'd know better by now.