Topic: Need a car looked at - In Covina, CA

I'm considering buying a car thats located there and I'm in Chicago, IL.  Not easy to do so I'm looking for someone who knows something about older car as this is a 1976 model. The sellers has the car on the market due to the fact that it was a recent purchase and it won't pass emissions. Due to the cost of getting that done the seller has decided to sell it.

This is not a Lemons candidate but a pure street car which I pan on modifying if I do purchase it.

Re: Need a car looked at - In Covina, CA

What sort of timeframe?  Possibly Thurs or Friday night.  The drive from here to there suuuuucks but I may be free those evenings.

1990 RX7 "Mazdarita"  1964 Sunbeam Imp (IOE 2013 Sears Pointless) 2002 Jaguar x-type (Winner C-Class 2021 Sears Pointless)
Gone bye-bye
1994 Jaguar XJ12 (Winner C-Class 2013 Sears Pointless)  1980 Rover SD1 (I Got Screwed 2014 Return of Lemonites)

The seller has Fridays off from work so it that works for you it will for him.
I'd of course be willing to cover your travel costs.
Just email me and I'll forward his contact info back.

Email sent.  Not looking for reimbursement, just whining.

1990 RX7 "Mazdarita"  1964 Sunbeam Imp (IOE 2013 Sears Pointless) 2002 Jaguar x-type (Winner C-Class 2021 Sears Pointless)
Gone bye-bye
1994 Jaguar XJ12 (Winner C-Class 2013 Sears Pointless)  1980 Rover SD1 (I Got Screwed 2014 Return of Lemonites)