Topic: Fresh team from the PNW looking for a crew.

Me and a buddy snagged a totally tubular TMNT truck that's in really good shape only one race on it. It's too late to make it to July Lemons at the ridge so Octobers Race is on. We are looking for some crew members to jump on board with us. If your reading this than you know what it takes to get in with this lunacy. Cheers.

Re: Fresh team from the PNW looking for a crew.

I'm looking for a team!  I've never participated in Lemons, but I have experience at the Ridge and behind a wrench.  I'm located in Seattle.

Camshaft1987 wrote:

Me and a buddy snagged a totally tubular TMNT truck that's in really good shape only one race on it. It's too late to make it to July Lemons at the ridge so Octobers Race is on. We are looking for some crew members to jump on board with us. If your reading this than you know what it takes to get in with this lunacy. Cheers.

So TMNT is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or does it have an other meaning?  Pacific Northwest is a pretty large area, either add you location to your profile or narrow it down in the post.  If nothing else, it helps local'ish teams know if they can reach out to lend a helping hand.

That said, Welcome to the madness!

Another Lemons noob here. Where are you and your buddy located? I'm in Spokane, hoping to find a local team so I can help prep the car and such like.

Newbie never participated, around the Portland area. HMU

I'm interested in an arrive and drive.  I've got 4 years experience in Lemons with a couple IOE's with different teams.  I'd be flying in from the midwest.

Hey Daveryay, as of now we have 4 drivers. Let me talk to them see what they think first. Do you have your own certified suit and helmet ready to go and able to pay your way in.