Topic: FREE TURBOS!! BOOOOOOOST!!!!

so in the last month I have replaced 4 audi/Vw turbos. on late model cars. the wastgate gets loose and it sets an under boost fault. this could be fixed by adding a threaded wastgate rod. or just welding it closed and running an external wastgate. the stock 2.0tfsi make like 200 to the wheels and I think there are guys putting down close to 300 on the stock turbo.  anyway I have 4 free to a good home. you pay shipping and handling or pick up.

Terms and conditions: YOU MUST USE IT.

Owner/Captain of The 27 Club E46. Phoenix, AZ
and now the #95 Thunderbird

Re: FREE TURBOS!! BOOOOOOOST!!!!

How much is shipping to Greensboro, NC? I could use 2!!

Would you consider the terms fulfilled if I were to put it back on a 2.0fsi engine? My dad's 2012 audi is throwing that under boost code. Having an extra that we could fix the wastegate on outside the car and then swap would help.

19 Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Turbo Dodge Powered E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

TheEngineer wrote:

Would you consider the terms fulfilled if I were to put it back on a 2.0fsi engine? My dad's 2012 audi is throwing that under boost code. Having an extra that we could fix the wastegate on outside the car and then swap would help.

I guess that would be a good home. What year model is it? Also I can get you a brand new one with the updates for less then $700. They are failing so often ssf had 12 in stock the other day and they sold them all.

imd240zman wrote:

I'll get a weight on them today. But I'm guessing not cheep. Also the manifold is built in and will require cutting off and welding on a flange to work in most cases. If I band saw that before shipping it might help on the fraight

Sexy jesus wrote:
imd240zman wrote:

I'll get a weight on them today. But I'm guessing not cheep. Also the manifold is built in and will require cutting off and welding on a flange to work in most cases. If I band saw that before shipping it might help on the fraight

Yes! Please let me know. I would be more than happy to pay for the shipping. They are going on the Daytona Lemons car we are building. Well,... One of them is.

Sexy jesus wrote:
TheEngineer wrote:

I guess that would be a good home. What year model is it? Also I can get you a brand new one with the updates for less then $700. They are failing so often ssf had 12 in stock the other day and they sold them all.

I sent you an email as well. 2012 A4.

2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

Don't do it Turbos are bad.  I turboed my car, blew up 4 engines in 2 races.

Mock Grass Racing                                                                     Slower Traffic, Keep Right
2017 - Introduction of the Kia Amanti; 2016 - Killed the Car at WRL
2015 - 4 Races, finished all; 2014 - Barber, Blew 2 Engines; CMP, Class C winner
2013 - CMP, Blew engine; CMP, Engine Overheated 2012 - CMP, FInished; CMP, Blew Engine

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1ZIHaPyGdIHNs8oeKBnANNGHfB4WTVidm

'18 PNW-Organizer's Choice '17 PNW-IOE '15 PNW-Judge's Choice '14 PNW-Heroic Fix
Jagvair 2.0 Build   Jagvair YouTube  Jagvair Facebook

CPT_Trans_Continental wrote:

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1ZIHaPyGdIHNs8oeKBnANNGHfB4WTVidm

Dunno who you're trying to attract with this, but you will certainly find yourself surrounded by 15-18 year old Auto Shop students.

Capt. Delinquent Racing
TRUMPACO XR4Ti
The One & Only Taurus V8 SHO #31(now moved on to another OG Delinquent)
'17 Vodden the Hell - (No) Hope for the Future Award, '08 AMP Survivor, '08 ARSE-FREEZE-APALOOZA Mega-Cheater

The first one is always free....

ok sorry guys work has been crazy ill really try to get shipping info tomorrow

If you have any left come Inde 2019, I'll take them/it (assuming you are coming to Inde 2019). I'll even hand you a beer for your trouble!

That guy

well its looking like ever vw/audi 2.0 between a 2011 and IDK will need one so I think there will be more

ok turbos are just under 30lbs shipping will be from 85014 if anyone wants to get quotes

Can you pack one up and get me an exact weight + box dimensions? If you do I can go pre-pay for a fedex label so that you can just drop it off. your zip code to me at 30lbs showed in the ball park of $60.

2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon

ok will do. send me a form email with your info and ill get it sent out and send you a pay-pal for shipping cost unless its something much higher then 60 bucks ill check with you 1st

email incoming

2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon

I got 3 used turbo 2009+ 2 L turbos sitting around off good engines
781-588-3968
Boston MA

just curious: should I expect to experience this problem on my wife's 2013 GTI or did they fix it?

"THE WONDERMENT CONSORTIUM"
Nothing's for certain, it could always go wrong. Come in when it's raining, go on out when it's gone.

Did anyone else read this and feel that all four turbos should be fitted to one car?