Topic: Needed: Lemons Bad Decision Support Network (DTW-MSP-SEA)

Hello, LeMoNation:

Against all advice to the contrary, and likely to irritation of the judges, We Four Idiots of the Northwest (WeFIN - possible team name, so don't none of you go stealing it) are importing previously noted Wankel-powered Mazda to Seattle from it's previously happy home near Detroit.

To ensure maximum drama, said car shall be driven, under it's own power and loaded with all spares, the 2,400 miles from A to B. 

Phase 1 will commence Saturday, Sept. 29th, leaving the Lansing area and driving to Minneapolis over 2 days. 
Phase 2 will commence Thurs., Oct. 4th, leaving Minneapolis and going straight through to Seattle over 3-4 days. 

What could go wrong?  We've considered every possible failure point and can't think of anything.

So why the hell am I writing this?  Oh yeah, because we'd love to have a list of friendlies to wave to on our way by.  And maybe to bring save our sorry ass. 

Phase 1 will be driven by Idiots #1 & 2, who possess, between them, roughly 1/2 a wrench.  Luckily, this is the more populated part of the route, and we look forward to texting Lemons Bad Decision Support Network (LBDSN) volunteers along the way to tell them we're safely past their service region, and thus, they can continue swilling beer without worry of further interruption.

Phase 2 will be driven by Idiots #3 & 4.  They are, in almost every way, better qualified for this adventure.  They are both professional Mazda mechanics, and, we'll let's face it, they're young, hearty and foolish.  North Dakota and Montana present no obstacle whatever to their young, and yet undamaged brains.  As far as they know, we've given them the good part of the trip.  They look forward to camping.

We'll take any offers of kindness throughout the entire journey, which will be route 94 to Minn., and likely beyond, but could veer south to 90 if weather becomes any issue. 

Call me.  Not desperate.  Really.

Dave

OK, don't call, but how about a PM?

Re: Needed: Lemons Bad Decision Support Network (DTW-MSP-SEA)

Well, if you decide to stick to  I-94, I'm about halfway between the Twin Cities and Fargo and would be willing to help out if you run into trouble.
And best of luck with points further west. As far as I know, I don't think there are any Lemoneers between Minnesota and Washington.

Fourteen time loser. You'd think I'd know better by now.

If you somehow end up in the DFW area in N .TX, my team and I would love to help if needed. Other than any severe navigational errors, have a good and safe adventure.

Team Safety 3rd Racing.
1985 Dodge Daytona Turbo-currently being lemonized.
https://www.facebook.com/TeamSafety3rdRacing/

@Maverick74, thanks so much for the offer.  I'll PM you for info.  Yes, thinking it's two mechanics and AAA for ND & MT.  Best of luck!!

@Safety3rdRacing - Lordy, if we call you, my first words will be "We're so damn lost!  Where the hell is Innsbruck, Austria?"