Topic: Southern nh team looking

We are a newer team just got home from Thompson and we completed the race   A total tee ha moment for us since it was only our second race. One team member dropped out and one team member is moving to Chicago he will be flying in to drive with us so we need one or two for loudon. And all races going forward

Re: Southern nh team looking

I have never done this before but have competed in the Valvoline series in  a BMW M3 years ago and have recently renewed my SCCA competition license.

Positive - I have cash to contribute to cause, negative - I don't have time to really contribute to prep etc.

Let me know if you are interested.

I am interested for sure where do you live and how big of a guy are you the car is a Miata so it is small I am 5’10 and 230 I fit bit if you are much bigger might be tight

Hi, 
i've raced 4 previous Lemons events with 2 other teams. 
i've raced and wrenched on the 101 Miata.   Lots of experience at quick changing transmissions and motors! hahaha
They are not sure if they will be ready for New Hampshire, so I am looking for a seat.
Should you need a trailer to move the car I have an F350 tow vehicle and an enclosed 26ft trailer.

What amount are you looking for for the seat?

text or call,
Paul
203-540-7376

5 (edited by Bussaca 2018-08-30 09:46 AM)

paiden65 wrote:

Hi, 
i've raced 4 previous Lemons events with 2 other teams. 
i've raced and wrenched on the 101 Miata.   Lots of experience at quick changing transmissions and motors! hahaha
They are not sure if they will be ready for New Hampshire, so I am looking for a seat.
Should you need a trailer to move the car I have an F350 tow vehicle and an enclosed 26ft trailer.

What amount are you looking for for the seat?

text or call,
Paul
203-540-7376

I can vouch for Paul. He's a team player. capable behind the wheel. raced with us for NJ,CT this year, has more love for the miata's thou. I thought he wasen't available for NH, but he'll be a great addition for your team. Plus he's local to you guys.