1 (edited by WarpdSpazm 2018-09-01 06:37 PM)

Topic: 16 race Veteran looking for a ride at NHMS

My team is down a few cars this race, so some of us are wh0ring ourselves out.

About me

I have run NHMS 6 times with Lemons since 2012
I have driven The boat, the rolls, the wagovan, the TR7, my Cortina and for the last 3 years the Cressida. We are a top 5 overall regular. In that time, I have 2 black flags in total.

I'm not opposed to any class car (There's fun in all three) though I've been A since Thompson 2015.

I have moderate wrenching skills, but am usually tasked as race manager (my co-drivers are actual mechanics). I can plan stints and pit stop strategy in my sleep, assuming you care about that stuff.

About you

If you have a seat, need someone that isn't going to wad your hooptie up any more than it already is, and hopefully have a car that spends more time going roundy round than up and down (on jacks), let me know.

Thanks

BlackMaven Motorsports - a tiny, less creative, division of Three Pedal Mafia   Supporting the United Leukodystrophy Foundation - www.ulf.org
'68 Ford Cortina - 2 Races: 1 Motor dead, 1 wheel driven clean off the car (axle included)
'86 Toyota Cressida - B Class win at Thompson
BlackmavenMotorsports on Facebook

Re: 16 race Veteran looking for a ride at NHMS

pmed

https://www.facebook.com/greatglobsofoil/
This car....Is said to have a will of it's Own. Twisting its own body in rage...It accelerates on.
1978 Opel/Buick Isuzu(B) - IOE, C class, Incredible Feats in Badge Engineering; 1996 Ford Probe GT(B)

Hello  I'm from North central Massachusetts and looking for a couple drivers. I'm a certified technician and a truck driver. I plan on putting up a well prepared car. I've got a 98 Subaru Impreza wagon non turbo 2.2l (most reliable Subaru engine). I have Bridgestone Potenza RE 71R tires and carbon fiber ceramic brakes.  If this sounds good let me know.

Thanks for the offers guys. I'm feelin' the love.

At the moment, I'm presenting the idea of reviving the Cortina to upper management (the wife) for 2019. Doing so would require I skip NHMS.

BlackMaven Motorsports - a tiny, less creative, division of Three Pedal Mafia   Supporting the United Leukodystrophy Foundation - www.ulf.org
'68 Ford Cortina - 2 Races: 1 Motor dead, 1 wheel driven clean off the car (axle included)
'86 Toyota Cressida - B Class win at Thompson
BlackmavenMotorsports on Facebook