Topic: Looking for 1 driver Nov MSR Houston 24hour event

Looking to fill a driver slot, for the November MSR Houston 24hour race.

5th year in Lemons, 94 Miata with a fixed seat.  Target driver size is 5ft 11inch, 200 lbs.
Can accomodate a little smaller or a little bigger, and per comfort level.

Send PM with contact info. Let's discuss.

JayJohnson600

Re: Looking for 1 driver Nov MSR Houston 24hour event

Our last driver slot remains open. 

JayJohnson600

Looking for a ride, but at 6'5" and 230 lbs, I'm a wee bit over the target driver size...

4 (edited by FutureF1 2018-09-05 05:32 PM)

Looking into a potential ride depending on my schedule. Based out of Indy but willing to do the trek if the situation is right. Currently sit at 5'10" and ~185 lbs. Working on my own miata but unlikely it'll be ready in time.

Took part in my first Lemons race at Thompson in August. Ended the event P1 in class C in the #31 Buick/Opel (Great Globs of Oil).

FutureF1 wrote:

Looking into a potential ride depending on my schedule. Based out of Indy but willing to do the trek if the situation is right. Currently sit at 5'10" and ~185 lbs. Working on my own miata but unlikely it'll be ready in time.

Took part in my first Lemons race at Thompson in August. Ended the event P1 in class C in the #31 Buick/Opel (Great Globs of Oil).

I can vouch for FutureF1 here, but I am also interested. Been racing with the RUSEFI Miata for almost three years in the northeast. 6'1 195lbs. Please message me if the slot is still open. I am interested and want to talk about it

a lethal overdose of brick wall, taken while under the influence of a Ferrari and a bottle of tequila.

Our driver roster is now filled. Many thanks for all the interest and communications.

Our team will welcome any additional pit crew support.

JayJohnson600