Topic: 2019 SCHEDULES ARE UP

Man, ya'll were snoozing. Usually, someone picks up on it as it's all going live and spoils it.

Full schedule is on the Lemons front page with links.

Race schedule is all here (Spot the 24-hour race!).

Lemons Rally is here, possibly with more rallies.

Concours d'Lemons is here with maybe 1-2 shows to add later.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

2 (edited by jbl 2018-09-21 05:55 AM)

Re: 2019 SCHEDULES ARE UP

NJMP IS NOT ON MOTHER'S DAY!

(Thank you!)

NJMP '11--#132 (Speedycop), NJMP '12 to '16--#215 (Philthy Motorsports), NJMP '16--#75 Most Heroic Fix, NJMP '17--#75 (still drying out), NJMP '18--#75, NHMS '18 - #75 Datsun 510

jbl wrote:

NJMP IS NOT ON MOTHER'S DAY!

(Thank you!)

+1

30 entries since 2009
#39 & #53 Overengineer'd Racing - Wilton, NH
http://www.facebook.com/nhlemons

4 (edited by Spank 2018-09-21 07:48 AM)

CMP Southern Discomfort April 27th

5 (edited by MZAVARIN 2018-09-21 09:00 AM)

All the East Coast #28 numbers are MINE for 2019!!!

And you better enter the races you plan to attend NOW to reserve your number...!!  No cost, so why not?  Otherwise, you might need to paint a new number on your car...and you know how difficult number painting could be...

And looks like a total of 23 races....not bad!  Hopefully next year there will be more East coast races.  (Maybe the track in Pennsylvania??)

At least there will be a Concours/HooptieCon in NJ this year...maybe I'll keep my 1972 Benz (Janis) that ran the Great Lakes Rally for that event instead of selling her off....

Although this might me a better version of the song...since my DD is an Accord (350K+ miles)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ6rP-rcYHk

(is there a theme in here somewhere??)

Cheers! to 2019!!!

MarioKart Driving School: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #28) 
Loudon, NH 2014 - Millville, NJ, Lightening 2019 (RIP)
New and improved: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #11) Pittsburgh, PA 2021 - ??
and finally won something, Class C Win: Loudon, NH 2022

In for Inde, Thunderhill and ButtonWillow. Can't wait!

#33 Ford Festiva - We Are Not Really From Iran (Retired)
#928 Porsche 928 - West German Pushrodders (Retired)
#3 BMW E36 - The Internet says this is correct

Heartland Park babyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Thanks for posting, totally missed it when I went straight to the forums.

Thanks for another year of racing (un)certainty in my life!

Question for ya'll who got the inside line on the track selection process -

- what's led to the 2x races a year up at the Ridge? 

I figured it'd be a kinda-sorta popular race (although with a different and awesome set of cars and crews than the Cali races), but maybe be on the bubble for it persisting.

Glad to see there's a solid chance for wet-weather racing given the October race, too -

I think the database is broken, I entered 3 California races to reserve my number and I already received the "You're in" email.

Team whatever_racecar #745 Volvo wagon

^ Apparently there is a change coming.  Everyone is "In" but not really until they pay.

1990 RX7 "Mazdarita"  1964 Sunbeam Imp (IOE 2013 Sears Pointless) 2002 Jaguar x-type (Winner C-Class 2021 Sears Pointless)
Gone bye-bye
1994 Jaguar XJ12 (Winner C-Class 2013 Sears Pointless)  1980 Rover SD1 (I Got Screwed 2014 Return of Lemonites)

Would be nice if they stopped scheduling the fall CMP at the peak of hurricane season. Last 2 years there has been either a hurricane that cancelled the race or put a lot of stress on teams in Florida having to get their cars ready during a hurricane.

Justin
Dixie Wrecked Racing
90 BMW 325i / Ford 302 and other janky crap

jraisor3 wrote:

Would be nice if they stopped scheduling the fall CMP at the peak of hurricane season. Last 2 years there has been either a hurricane that cancelled the race or put a lot of stress on teams in Florida having to get their cars ready during a hurricane.

Yea it’s like track time is cheap then or something.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

Guildenstern wrote:
jraisor3 wrote:

And? Pretty sure Nov would be affordable.

Justin
Dixie Wrecked Racing
90 BMW 325i / Ford 302 and other janky crap

jraisor3 wrote:
Guildenstern wrote:
jraisor3 wrote:

And? Pretty sure Nov would be affordable.

So would December but a huge portion of the draw to that track for that race is the block party...its why I was 70 miles away waiting on the go/no go call after a 12 hour tow (made a vacation of it visiting friends and motorcycle roads).  Would Camden want to do a block party when it might be (southern) cold?  Who knows.

I was hoping to see circuit of the Americas but alas...
Maybe they will go back to Eagles canyon in 2020 as they are doing a lot of work on the track an facilities.
Has Lemons ever done Laguna Seca? Why not, I know some other low dollar organizations do it.

We have never done Laguna, My guess is you can't have 100+ cars on the track. Brand X lowdollar racing tends to have smaller fields and so can get into some places Lemons just can't hope to run profitably.

A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)

Confirming that SCRAMP enforces a very low car count limit at Laguna.

Mmm i love SCRAMP. Fried SCRAMP, grilled SCRAMP,.....

Yes! Spring CMP is 24 hours! It's been a couple of years since I did a full 24, and the memories have faded to the point where it looks like a good idea again.

Everybody grab your brooms, it's shenanigans!

rmcdaniels wrote:

Yes! Spring CMP is 24 hours! It's been a couple of years since I did a full 24, and the memories have faded to the point where it looks like a good idea again.

Have someone punch you in the nuts every two hours for 36 hours.  The memories will return.  The similarities are striking (pun intended).

COTA would be awesome. So would Eagles Canyon and MSR Cresson.

Good schedule. I hope we can make NOLA and MSR in '19. See what else we can drag our crapcan to.

Team Safety 3rd Racing.
1985 Dodge Daytona Turbo-currently being lemonized.
https://www.facebook.com/TeamSafety3rdRacing/

I'd love to go back to Eagles Canyon, but if it ends up on the 2019 schedule around the time it used to be, then my team might have some difficult choices to make. Hopefully it gets put somewhere not so close to NOLA.

Always wanted to try a 24, but no way we're hauling all the way to CMP. Might be seeing if I can tag along with someone for that race.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

I'm sad  (again) that Road America isnt not back on the schedule...but very happy BIR  is new to the series.

I'm already planning on that race!

Team Sucker Punch: Winner Class B Doing Time at Joliet 2023 Autobahn ,Winner Org Choice award Were the Elite Meet to Cheat 2015
Chevy Camaro (Tiger striped #38)  (1989-2017 RIP old friend)
Chevy Corvette 1984......and still racing!

Assuming they are using the "Competition Course" that 300 Degree Right is going to EAT tires.

Hopefully Yokohama sponsors that race.