Re: Hoctober at NHMS. You in?

We will be there again this year with the fastest road racing pink Buick Park Avenue in the world, lol.  We get to see what the new engine will do this year as well, 100 more horsepower should be interesting.

Garage email just went out

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

NOPANTSDOUGIE wrote:
Somebody wrote:

Hey guys, I know that I am not going to be up there in the RUSEFI Miata, let a lot of people know that Jo and I would probably not make it unfortunately. I'm still going balls to the wall with getting the chalkboard ready for NJMP next year. We are however pushing really hard to get the Chalkboard up to Loudon for test day. We have run into a road block and I'm reaching out to see If anyone can help us get this cage into the car. We are in Stamford, CT. Would appreciate any help from everyone or anyone.

I maybe able to cage it in time.  send me a txt 978 302 5102

I'll be texting you tomorrow/today when I wake up. Awesome if you could help out. I would really appreciate it :-)

a lethal overdose of brick wall, taken while under the influence of a Ferrari and a bottle of tequila.

29 (edited by Greg S 2018-09-11 09:52 AM)

Team Pro Crash Duh Nation will be there as part of Angelina's ( Alfa Milano)  farewell Tour.

The bad news:

She is going to be retiring for 2019 due to the cage rules prohibiting the modified bolt in cages (Autopower) She know holds the record in the always a bride never a bridesmaid category with five 2nd place finishes over the 10 years that we have been beating her to death.

If I cut the cage out to replace it with a real one she will just fold up into dust from the Soviet iron ore she spawned from. I have a plan to do a major organ donor transfer to a better Alfa GTV6 but need to find a good chassis and the fortitude to build another car.

The good news:

Pasta fest NHMS 2018 is in the planning stages and promises to be better than ever. So bring your huddled masses yearning to be free ( Of hunger and thirst) to our paddock spot Saturday night and bring a chair and your favorite adult beverage and help us send Angelina off with a proper party.

If she makes it through NHMS she will be headed to Road Atlanta for December.

Salute.

Greg

1987 Alfa Milano (Bellissima since 2008), Racing since 2008 Stafford Springs,  2nd overall 2011 NJMP, 4th at NHMS 2011, 2nd at Summit 2011, Into the wall hard at Stafford Springs 2011, 2nd at Monticello 2013, 3rd at NHMS 2013, 2nd at NHMS 2016. 2nd at NJMP 2018

25,000 racing miles in 32 races in 10 years. Yes its the same motor. Tell me again how Alfas suck? Update: Big moneyshift = new motor

Heads up, I drove by NHMS earlier tonight, and the Shell station right near the main entrance looks like it packed up and got out of town in a hurry, so that's no longer an option for fuel.

DRVOLKS. will be there with its Audi AWD TT with a few up grades and fixes . We miss the Beetle TDI she rests  in piece. 
We own a portable DRIVE IN its big  I was thinking to bring it and show old car movies it is set up as a gamer screen too. we will be in the North side garage 17 18? with my camper. We would need help with it so let me know
781-588-3968
bobtec@comcast.net

car_ramrod wrote:

Heads up, I drove by NHMS earlier tonight, and the Shell station right near the main entrance looks like it packed up and got out of town in a hurry, so that's no longer an option for fuel.

That's a bummer, it was our go-to (until 93 sold out every Sunday).  Someone may want to call the station across the street and give them a heads up so they can start the weekend full.

30 entries since 2009
#39 & #53 Overengineer'd Racing - Wilton, NH
http://www.facebook.com/nhlemons

The Dalmatian  car will be there however we may change out our theme again, if we get ambitious.

Garage assignments are out:
https://24hoursoflemons.com/wp-content/ … s-2018.jpg

If anyone missed out on renting a garage, we are only bringing 1 car so we can split ours (We have Center Garage #25).  LMK.

30 entries since 2009
#39 & #53 Overengineer'd Racing - Wilton, NH
http://www.facebook.com/nhlemons