Topic: Anyone have a "back to the future" style car?

I know this is a long shot but I'm looking for anyone with a back to the future themed car (I'm positive I have seen one here on the  west coast).  I am hoping I could borrow the car as decoration for an evening. I know this is a long shot but I figure i'll give it a try.. I know everyone here is incredibly resourceful and helpful so i have my fingers crossed

Re: Anyone have a "back to the future" style car?

BrianZ wrote:

I know everyone here is incredibly resourceful and helpful so i have my fingers crossed

You forgot "exceedingly handome and witty".

Good luck with the hunt.

bilcoh wrote:
BrianZ wrote:

I know everyone here is incredibly resourceful and helpful so i have my fingers crossed

You forgot "exceedingly handome and witty".

Good luck with the hunt.

damnit! your right!

Fixed that for you...

BrianZ wrote:

I know this is a long shot but I'm looking for anyone with a back to the future themed car (I'm positive I have seen one here on the  west coast).  I am hoping I could borrow the car as decoration a getaway car for an evening to rob a liquor store. I know this is a long shot but I figure I'll give it a try. I know everyone here is incredibly resourceful and helpful so i have my fingers crossed

10x loser (Arse-Freeze '11 - Vodden '15) 1x WINNER! Arse-Freeze '14 in the Watermelon Volvo Wagon
Swedish Knievel Skycycle('90 Volvo 740 Wagon)

gump wrote:

Fixed that for you...

BrianZ wrote:

I know this is a long shot but I'm looking for anyone with a back to the future themed car (I'm positive I have seen one here on the  west coast).  I am hoping I could borrow the car as decoration a getaway car for an evening to rob a liquor store. I know this is a long shot but I figure I'll give it a try. I know everyone here is incredibly resourceful and helpful so i have my fingers crossed

If for a friends 40th birthday party...

The get away car is a different car we got off craigslist ....