Topic: Looking for a team to join in central South Carolina

I want to get involved with a team. Right now just want to work on the car, don't want to drive just yet. Been working on cars about 20 years so I am not one of those clueless people that don't know the difference between a wrench and acv axle.

Re: Looking for a team to join in central South Carolina

I’m in York, or atleast I will be for realsies early to mid 2019.  Bringing two geo storms w/ me (one caged).  Was in process of building, but started having kids, buying houses, etc... so that got pushed back.  Ended up hooking up w/ someone who built an amazing car (Fairlady Mopar, look it up), right place right time, so I just did a bunch of A & Ds and forgot about my own ride.

I may be starting a new project in a few months, probably be a C class car but will definitely be awesome. Boondoggle racing doesn't do ordinary as a Judges choice trophy and a judges choice nomination but disqualified because the idea was Phils sad (See crying of lot 49 Civic). Anyway the next build will be interesting if it works and I have yet to see anything built like it. One team was sort of close but their theme was still different. I have most of the parts to do the car, including belts, seat, engine, tranny, rollcage tubing, and a few other pieces. And of course an awesome car which I will not divulge until it is time for it's debut. Hit me up if you are interested I have a shop behind my house in Lexington SC and hope to start on this sometime after the first of the year. I don't plan on debuting the car until the Fall race at CMP. I'm already counting the nickels in my head.

I'm Nikolas Van Helsing, professor of proctology and other related tendencies. A graduate of the University of Rangoon. And assorted night classes at the Knoxville Tennessee school of faith healing.
Team Cheese Consortium, now Boondoggle Racing!!
2010, 26th @ CMP, 2011, 10th & 5th at CMP, 2012? (MIA) 2013 CMP, 53rd sad

Want to drive Nov 3/4 at CMP? I need a 5th driver/fuel man/wrench turner/beer drinker w/e

9042335288 call me ASAP

5 (edited by steve Yesterday 11:12 AM)

That would be cool but I will be on a large boat headed to Bermuda getting my Rum, Tequila fix. oops disregard I thought you were asking me Duh. Haha you guys have fun at CMP keep the shiny? , side up.

I'm Nikolas Van Helsing, professor of proctology and other related tendencies. A graduate of the University of Rangoon. And assorted night classes at the Knoxville Tennessee school of faith healing.
Team Cheese Consortium, now Boondoggle Racing!!
2010, 26th @ CMP, 2011, 10th & 5th at CMP, 2012? (MIA) 2013 CMP, 53rd sad