Topic: garages for Atlanta?

Reached out to the fine folks at Road Atlanta and they said no garages are available?
Anyone run this before and is it a usual or did they sell out long before hand?

Thanks in advance!

Re: garages for Atlanta?

I don't know about Road Atlanta specifically, but Garages, Power spots, etc get gobbled up fast. Fast-fast.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

There are no garages there, and power is limited and first come first served.

Chris from 3 Pedal Mafia

Yup.  No garages and power makes picking a paddock space strategic.

Mark G. Davis - Hong Norrth Mazda MX3
https://www.facebook.com/#!/hongnorrth
www.e3storage.com

RA told me the same thing about garages and electric spots.  How limited are the spots?  We are not arriving until probably around 7 am Friday morning.  Do we have a chance or just count on bringing a generator?

Team Glue Sticks
00 Firebird, 02 X-Type, 93 NX2000, 00 Mazda 626 (Sold)
2016 NJMP Heroic Fix, 2017 NJMP Near Heroic Fix except we can't drive, 2017 Thompson I Got Screwed, 2019 Pitt Heroic Fix

Bring a generator

With the main scoring tower torn down, and the fact that we will be in the pro paddocks (still haven't seen official announcement about this)  electrical may be even harder to find.  I don't remember what the power situation is down there.

Anybody heard/know if they are letting us in Thursday afternoon/evening?

I have a pretty good size generator in my trailer. I usually am ok with my paddock neighbors plugging in to it. Heaters would be an amperage issue though.  I plan on getting there on Thursday if I can get in.

Look for the Tri Color and the Alfa Romeo flag.

Greg

1987 Alfa Milano (Bellissima since 2008), Racing since 2008 Stafford Springs,  2nd overall 2011 NJMP, 4th at NHMS 2011, 2nd at Summit 2011, Into the wall hard at Stafford Springs 2011, 2nd at Monticello 2013, 3rd at NHMS 2013, 2nd at NHMS 2016. 2nd at NJMP 2018

25,000 racing miles in 32 races in 10 years. Yes its the same motor. Tell me again how Alfas suck? Update: Big moneyshift = new motor

We will have 1 and likely 2 generators also.  One is loud as hell and goes though gas every 2 hours so that one will be run as needed or lent out.

Team Glue Sticks
00 Firebird, 02 X-Type, 93 NX2000, 00 Mazda 626 (Sold)
2016 NJMP Heroic Fix, 2017 NJMP Near Heroic Fix except we can't drive, 2017 Thompson I Got Screwed, 2019 Pitt Heroic Fix

meyers0150 wrote:

RA told me the same thing about garages and electric spots.  How limited are the spots?  We are not arriving until probably around 7 am Friday morning.  Do we have a chance or just count on bringing a generator?

We got there at 7pm Thursday night last year and all the spots with electric were already taken.

"She's a brick house" 57th out of 121 and 5th in Class C, There Goes the Neighborhood 2013
"PA Posse" 21st out of 96 and 2nd in Class C, Capitol Offense 2013.
"PA Posse" 29th out of 133 and Class C WINNER, Halloween Hooptiefest 2013
"PA Posse" 33rd out of 151 and 2nd in Class C, The Real Hoopties 2013