Re: Fall Gingerman who is in??

OnkelUdo wrote:

Anyone else want to try to organize the Potluck this race?  I am on like back to back business trips the weeks before and in 12 hour workshops all this week...just no will to do it.  It will likely happen on its own without active intervention, just be smaller.

I would like to Help with Organizing the Potluck. we will be doing the Hot wheels drag races on Friday around 7pm and was thinking it would be a good Idea to do the Potluck along with the Races. I am thinking around 6pm for Food on Friday along with the sign up for the races to start at 7pm. if so who else is in on the food end of things?

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing,IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge,Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing,IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR,.SERVICE BY MANNY, MOE, AND JACK PIT CREW REVENGED AEWOO LEGANZA,Judges Choice Chevy HHR RBR

The "Eh" Team will be there, racing our red and white 2006 Chevy Impala. This is our first 24 hours of Lemons and we are super excited to get on the track Friday for some test laps. We will be driving in from central Ontario, Canada and our car is #34.

Placebo Racing will be there. Excited to see how our new alignment helps/hurts us.

34EhTeam wrote:

The "Eh" Team will be there, racing our red and white 2006 Chevy Impala. This is our first 24 hours of Lemons and we are super excited to get on the track Friday for some test laps. We will be driving in from central Ontario, Canada and our car is #34.

Friday test and tune is an excellent opportunity to get a head-start on blowing up your car!

Welcome to the madness!

"THE WONDERMENT CONSORTIUM"
Everything dies baby that's a fact,
But maybe everything that dies someday comes back?

34EhTeam wrote:

Sweet!!   We are the 38 Corvette, make sure to stop by and say hello on Friday, or if you need help, ask.

Team Sucker Punch: Winner Class B Doing Time at Joliet 2023 Autobahn ,Winner Org Choice award Were the Elite Meet to Cheat 2015
Chevy Camaro (Tiger striped #38)  (1989-2017 RIP old friend)
Chevy Corvette 1984......and still racing!

Dirty Mike and the boys will be there in #85 Mazda Rx305.

I'll be there, driving some alleged race car.
But let's focus on the important stuff:
Eating!

Friday potluck, 6pm.

Is there a sign up page somewhere?

Jim C.
If God meant for us to race, we'd all have baggy Nomex skin.
08TMS.09NL.10GM, SP, NL.11SP, NL.12SP, VIR, NL.13GM, NJ.14NJ, VIR, WGI.15AB.16GM.17NCM.18GM.19...

FJ40Jim wrote:

Friday potluck, 6pm.

Is there a sign up page somewhere?

We will be doing it at the same time as the Hot Wheels drags race sign up, somewhere near gear tech, yet to be exactly determined. Rust Belt will be hosting along side our hot wheels Drags. we will be bringing Taco Buffet, feel free to message me. I will be posting up the Unofficial FB page by Wednesday. or on our FB page Rust Belt Racing.

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing,IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge,Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing,IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR,.SERVICE BY MANNY, MOE, AND JACK PIT CREW REVENGED AEWOO LEGANZA,Judges Choice Chevy HHR RBR

Do we have an offical entry list yet for the race??

Team Sucker Punch: Winner Class B Doing Time at Joliet 2023 Autobahn ,Winner Org Choice award Were the Elite Meet to Cheat 2015
Chevy Camaro (Tiger striped #38)  (1989-2017 RIP old friend)
Chevy Corvette 1984......and still racing!

Fireball racing will be there to DOMINATE.

Fireball Racing - ‘67 Ford Fairlane and ‘73 Saab Sonett

I've lost a lot, but the Fairlane finally won an IoE.

The Park Bench Racing Team will be embarking on the road trip from Massachusetts to Gingerman Thursday, looking forward to a new track for all of us....