Topic: Entry rally list of cars.

Is there a list of entrys for Hell on Wheels Monterey rally? Or our we only the stupid ones making poor desicions.

Random Acts of Stupidity Award! 2017 Hell on Wheels Monterey Car Weak!
In the 1967 VW Bus.

Re: Entry rally list of cars.

I haven't seen a list yet. I'll attempt it either in my car that broke down trying to get there two years ago (if I can get it running by Sunday), or in my car that broke down at the end last year, or in my pickup that has already finished one without breaking down (which seems like cheating).

So, there's at least two of us idiots making poor decisions.

1982 MG Metro 1300: IOE 2015 Pacific Northworst GP, Longest Distance 2010 Cd'L Box Wine Country Classic
1980 KV Mini 1: Worst of Show and Fright Pig Supremo 2009 Concours d'Lemons
1978 H Special: Second-Round Elimination 2010 Lemons Pinewood Derby at Sears Pointless
1967 SAAB 96: IOE 2012 Pacific Northworst GP

I’m entered with my ‘83 Dodge B-150 conversion van. Got some looks from the moms while dropping my kid off for the first day of school. Fortunately police were not called.

My two buddies and I will be there in our '79 Pinto. I've never been more excited at breaking down hundreds of miles from home.

I'll be there with a '95 Thunderbird that I just bought today.  Nothing like waiting until the last minute to make a really poor decision on a car to drive through the desert in the middle of summer.

1983 Mercedes 300D: Das Blaue Biest - Car Weeeeak 2017 Rally.
1995 Ford Thunderbird: The Turdbird - Car Weeeeak 2018 Rally
2006 Ford Crown Vic: 5150Vicky - 2018 Gambler 500 Rallys
IG: lamborgotti_fasterossa

Give me a minute and I'll make an unofficial list. We leave Rally registration open until almost the rally start so we're never sure enough about the entry list to the point where I'd publish it.

eric@24hoursoflemons.com

therood wrote:

Give me a minute and I'll make an unofficial list. We leave Rally registration open until almost the rally start so we're never sure enough about the entry list to the point where I'd publish it.

Can you also post a car count for CMP please?

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

what about sucky suck? how many signed up? who? what cars? inquiring minds...

I Survived Hell on Wheels, Car Weeeak, and Route Sucky Suck

Right now, I think it's 57 signed up, 38 paid. Or something to that effect. Give me a couple days to finish sorting out some stuff and I'll put together the PAID entry list.

Assembling the rally entry lists is kind of a PITA because we don't ever "finalize" it since you can pay up until we leave Registration.

eric@24hoursoflemons.com