1 (edited by e8r23i80c 2018-09-20 11:01 AM)

Topic: 95 cadillac deville with 4.9 engine $500 in Fort Bragg CA

Fairly clean car.  Runs and drives great.  Bought it for mother-in-law that was run over by a drunk driver and we thought she would never be able to drive her manual shift mustang again....but after a year or so she healed up nicely.  I never could get the car to smog and I don't know why.  Has about 172k miles on it.  Air ride, electric closing trunk, power antenna, practically everything still works.  I paid $900 for the car from a towing company that did a lien sale.  If the car would smog I would pimp it all over town.  My loss is your Lemons racing gain.  $500 if you come here to the middle of nowhere and pick it up.  I can deliver with my truck and trailer but for more money and prob only to northern California.  Located on the coast in Fort Bragg.

Re: 95 cadillac deville with 4.9 engine $500 in Fort Bragg CA

I have a few pics of the car but can't figure out how to upload them onto here so if anyone is interested you will have to let me know so that I can send them directly to you.

1. I believe there's a 2 post minimum prior to posting pics.

2. postimages.org has been suggested; I have used them and have been pleased.

The directions on the website are fairly clear.

http://i65.tinypic.com/25p5rq1.jpg http://i66.tinypic.com/mw5p2a.jpg

thats a good looking car.

#44 VW Jetta "Ira Roth Be Damned"
Arsesweat '17 finished 10th in (B), Sears Pointless '18 wrecked Sunday morning (B)
#96 Silver Subaru Legacy Automatic w Orange Top
'16 Vodden the hell are we doing? finished (C) '15 finished Arsefreeze(B)

bikejeff wrote:

thats a good looking race car.

FTFY

1990 RX7 "Mazdarita" 
1994 Jaguar XJ12 (Winner C-Class 2013 Sears Pointless)
1964 Sunbeam Imp (IOE 2013 Sears Pointless)
1980 Rover SD1 (I Got Screwed 2014 Return of Lemonites) (Sold -> Houston.  Gone and forgotten)